C&J Gun Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I put your address in google earth it shows me a location 2.5 mi. south of 9 and 1 mi. west of 102 but I dont see a range there. I see what looks like a residence with a swimming pool?

cjgunrange

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
23290 Stevens rd Pink, Oklahoma

Sounds about right all but the swimming pool lol. We have a very large pond about 1 acre in size on the property. It is by no means a residence. There is a home on the other side of the rd 1/10 mile from the range. I just googled the address and its showing the same as what your seeing. Its most likely guessing where the address is since it is new. The satellite image hasn't been updated to show the range yet.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
If I (a GURL!! **gasp**) can get my big old Suburban up that driveway, anybody can ...

That's right BB. If I were still driving a Suburban, which is basically a truck, I would have no trouble getting into the range.

But...my only vehicle is an old Towncar and I wouldn't attempt it if it has rained recently.

I have lived long enough to learn not to try stupid ****, far from home, with no cell service. :D

R3DLINE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you for the replies. Sounds great. So steel targets on weekends only? Facebook does show picture down range.
Anything like Mr. hickok45?
[video=youtube_share;0A1wcCt_X5A]http://youtu.be/0A1wcCt_X5A[/video]

cjgunrange

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you for the replies. Sounds great. So steel targets on weekends only? Facebook does show picture down range.
Anything like Mr. hickok45?
[video=youtube_share;0A1wcCt_X5A]http://youtu.be/0A1wcCt_X5A[/video]

Not quite like hickok45 lol. He has a very nice steel set up. Lots of money went into his.

The picture down range is of the 100 yard rifle range. I will post some more up in a few.

We keep the majority of the steel locked up during the week when we are at our full time jobs. Believe it or not but people do stupid stuff with steel targets. We started leaving gongs out on the rifle range.

airpowmech

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I put your address in google earth it shows me a location 2.5 mi. south of 9 and 1 mi. west of 102 but I dont see a range there. I see what looks like a residence with a swimming pool?
I entered the address in my GPS the first time I went there and it found the place just fine.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The range is on the west side of the road.

Now if my wife can drive her little scion xd up that driveway after a storm your town car should do it. lol

I've seen more than a few "regular" cars out there. Not heard anyone say they thought they were gonna die making that turn into the drive ... ;) I, for one, (okay, 2, because GC would likely agree with me) that your range is a welcome respite from the idiocy that occurs at nearly every other range in the metro area anymore ... you guys, Henry's and Big Boys, are the only ranges we feel even remotely safe ... I'll risk driving up a slightly steep drive to hang out with y'all ... :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom