C&J Gun Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll go along with BB. The folks running the range are very accommodating, and the fees are reasonable. Irresponsible behavior is kept to a mininum, and I felt safe--from other shooters--the whole time I was there, something I can't say about some of the public ranges I've been to.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll go along with BB. The folks running the range are very accommodating, and the fees are reasonable. Irresponsible behavior is kept to a mininum, and I felt safe--from other shooters--the whole time I was there, something I can't say about some of the public ranges I've been to.

:rollingla Are you saying what I think you are saying ... :eek: :wink2: I'm gonna sic Pearl on you!! :P

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to CJ's a couple weeks ago. Very nice, with lots of potential. It was very clean. It had rained recently and I might have gotten a little mud on the bottom of my boots, but it wasn't ankle deep mud pit. If the outdoors scare ya, stick with an indoor range, however I thought it was great to get out in the sun, and breathe some fresh air and do MAN stuff. (No offense to womens who like this also) If that road and driveway is too much for you, stick to the metro, but hell I have seen bigger potholes on Interstate 40, I would rather not be shooting next to you. My guns can be big and loud, my hot brass might hit you.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:rollingla Are you saying what I think you are saying ... :eek: :wink2: I'm gonna sic Pearl on you!! :P
I'm not sure what I was saying, or even what you are saying. Are you saying, do I know what you thought about what I thought I was saying; or, do you think what I thought I was saying was what you thought I or you were saying? I'm confused.... Pearl, meanwhile, thinks I may have dementia (though she didn't say it quite that nicely).:anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom