Cabelas and Bass Pro have some decent deals on Firearms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   1
https://www.raise.com/buy-bass-pro-shops-gift-cards
fwiw, i have used this site in the past. i'm sure they sell all your information, but it does work. sometimes they offer better deals than others, but usually for a $400-$500 firearm/ammo purchase you can save anywhere from $40-$80 or so. if nothing else, it covers the tax usually. sometimes they run deals where you can get as much as 20% off your gift card.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
If anyone buys a shield ez in 380 and doesn’t like it, hit me up and I’ll buy it from you. Doesn’t even have to be the sale price. I’ll pay full price for it… it will still be cheaper than what my local gun store is offering it at. I about crapped myself when I saw what they wanted for one.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
If anyone buys a shield ez in 380 and doesn’t like it, hit me up and I’ll buy it from you. Doesn’t even have to be the sale price. I’ll pay full price for it… it will still be cheaper than what my local gun store is offering it at. I about crapped myself when I saw what they wanted for one.
Would you be interested in a Walther PK380? It’s incredibly easy to rack as well.

AR1911

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought a LCP Max last month to replace my 1st gen LCP. The Max is just about the perfect pocket gun. I wanted the LCP22 as well but the store was sold out. Never seen one for under $329. I'm going to Cabelas today. Thanks for the tip!

Latest posts

Top Bottom