Can anyone in Yukon/El Reno do a quick spot weld for me?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just need the outer mag tube on an old .22 Marlin spot welded, reattached, to the barrel; am in the process of restoring this old rifle as a project. I have the thing in my trunk; should be a quick, 5 minute job if someone has time to help an OSA fella out. I live in Yukon, work in El Reno. Thanks.
405-227-4270 (text)
druryj
(Joel)

orangeRcode

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I let my buddy borrow my welder and it's 2 hours away. I may be able to get a buddy at work do it if you can't find someone else to do it. I'm assuming it would need to be stick welded to be hot enough?

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know abslutely zero about welding...U.S. History; yes...welding...no. I just know the dang outer mag tube is loose where it attaches to the barrel

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you arc weld that it's going to burn through. I'd suggest tig but that's going to be expensive a good mig welder can probably make it look decent though.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I was going to maybe have be out of town for the weekend (to Texas) but that got cancelled so will be in Yukon now instead and still need somebody to hook me up if possible. I don't know crap about welding, can somebody help me out tomorrow?

Latest posts

Top Bottom