Can Permanent Resident get CCW licence in Oklahoma?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

settingsun

I saw the OSBI web says US Citizen only, how about Green Card Holder then?

I know many other states, i.e. Texas, do not have this rule, but I am not really able to apply out-of-state.

1S1K

Every state has their own application requirements, some states allow permanent residents to have ccw permit. Here in the state of Oklahoma it is stated very clearly that applicants need to be US citizen. Apply for citizenship as soon as your eligible and it should only take about a year from application. So then you can vote at elections too.

Slack

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You must get Naturalized first. These rights do not apply to you until you are an American citizen.

Hmmm, I think what you meant to say, "These privileges do not apply to you until you are an American citizen." These rights do not apply to anyone as they have been infringed.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw the OSBI web says US Citizen only, how about Green Card Holder then?

I know many other states, i.e. Texas, do not have this rule, but I am not really able to apply out-of-state.

Get a non-resident license from a state that does a better job of adhering to the 2nd amendment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom