Canadian Valley Rifle range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhunt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well the only complaint for today was Harry not having any shot bags or other ways to help weigh down the lead sled. Other than that not very crowded and as usual with my experiences at least there very friendly and safety oriented people on the range today. I'll be going back again on Tuesday to finish dialing in the black powder (forgot the dang cleaning supplies at the house today) and double check the '06 with a little bit of weight on the sled. May also go down the road to the trap and skeet range just will have to see how the money is after paying bills tomorrow. $7 per round plus shells is kind of steep from what I'm used to.

jhunt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went back out to Canadian again today to try and finish sighting in the '06 and black powder. Played around with a new bullet for the black powder and had three shots touching at 100 yards.

jhunt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was back out there agian today. Makes 6 days out of 9. Be back agian on Tuesday as well. Only thing about today was I got out there late (around 2ish) was decently crowded. Only had to wait about 15 minutes if that for a 100 yard bench open up. Some group of yahoos brought out a frickin .50BMG rifle out there wasn't too bad but everybody and their brother was groupin aound watchin them shoot. Like normal decent day at the range though.

rinzler if you see this before Tuesday just look for a white f-150 with a ton of bumper stickers on the tailgate and you'll know I'm there. I'll be out on the 100 yard line.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was there today at that same time... I got there around 11:30 and left at 5 or so. I was mostly shooting my M1A... I was the only guy not using the bench, as usual. I got a little pistol time in, too. Yeah, I was right next to the people with the .50... it looked like they had some sort of red dot sight on it. Weird.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You all should have been there Saturday. We were shooting the Barrett .50 cal at 100 yards. That guns makes holes in the target you can almost see from the bench.

jhunt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was there today at that same time... I got there around 11:30 and left at 5 or so. I was mostly shooting my M1A... I was the only guy not using the bench, as usual. I got a little pistol time in, too. Yeah, I was right next to the people with the .50... it looked like they had some sort of red dot sight on it. Weird.

Yeah I rememer you I was the guy in the Camo Hoodie with the green fleece cap about 3 benches down from the far left. Shootin muzzleloader and '06.

Latest posts

Top Bottom