Canadian Valley Rifle range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bear88SS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was there Sunday on the fifty yard line shooting lever rifles with some new shooters, think I got two of three addicted to the sport! I'll be out there tomorrow as well look for a green third gen Firebird.

jhunt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have some things to take care of first thing in the morning but should make it out there around noonish at the latest. May, just may, take the scattergun with me for afterwords and stroll down the road to the trap and skeet range. Just not sure if I will or not yet. I'll be shooting the black powder at 50 and 100 yards. I'll still be in the camo hoodie and depending on weather will have the green fleece cap or a red or black hat on.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was there Sunday on the fifty yard line shooting lever rifles with some new shooters, think I got two of three addicted to the sport! I'll be out there tomorrow as well look for a green third gen Firebird.

hey I saw ya there I'm pretty sure...was later afternoon around 3 or so....I had the wifey and 3 kids with me....and sadly could not avoid the riff raff that looked like they were trying to prepare for street war.

jhunt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

Bear88SS believe I left somewhere around 230 in the afternoon. I did a dummy and didn't bring enough bullets lol. I'll be out there agian next Tuesday around noonish.

rinzler

Marksman
Reaction score
i'm gonna go back tomorrow I think. i got a new scope this morning but bought the wrong mount so we used it for spotting. Its all mounted up now and sighted with a laser bore sight. see if I can hit the paper now

jhunt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oughta be able to. Remember to use the fundamentals and a 3-5 shot grouping before adjusting. Harry has scopes and rests for $2 apiece all day.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I rememer you I was the guy in the Camo Hoodie with the green fleece cap about 3 benches down from the far left. Shootin muzzleloader and '06.

Yep I saw 'ya. I was all tacticooled out myself... I am getting ready to do a competition this weekend, so I like to practice in all the gear I have to wear. I promise I'm not just being a tool wearing my camelbak and war belt at the range, lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom