Canibalism......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A few years ago there was a TV show on survival. The family had been wandering for quite awhile, hungry, finally Dad killed and cooked a snake. Son refused to eat it. Narrator said some folks, even starving, will still refuse to eat things they think are disgusting. I'll add to that and say depression would be a factor in whether you ate Bob, or starved. Once depression takes a hold of you, you're most likely gonna die in a survival situation.

Honestly, I can't sit here and say "Hell yeah, fry him up" or "Hell no I ain't eatin' no people meat."

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I asked this question on a Motorcycle Forum that I frequent. Here is one of the best answers so far!

"Yes, I would, but there would be a pile of Penis's when they found me"

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly, I can't sit here and say "Hell yeah, fry him up" or "Hell no I ain't eatin' no people meat."
Yeah, this strikes me as one of those decisions you can't really make in advance--you just never know what you'll do when your back is against the wall. I've long said that I can't say I would never do "X," because I don't know what sort of circumstances might arise to make "X" the less undesirable choice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom