Canibalism......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to be the weirdo and say, I am not a people eater. I don't believe we are the same as every other creature. There will be open season on all kinds of critters that previously where off limits but no humans.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to be the weirdo and say, I am not a people eater. I don't believe we are the same as every other creature. There will be open season on all kinds of critters that previously where off limits but no humans.

I dunno if that's really all that weird. In all seriousness I'd really have to be in a bad, bad place to even consider it. And if, God forbid, I had to "partake" I would most certainly be affected in ways that would not be good.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the choice is starvation or eating another human then Im chowing down. While it can be argued that there is plenty to eat out there if you know where to look, I am speaking about an either or choice, much like an airplane crash in the mountains either far enough away from sources of food or ability to reach them.
Think 1972 Andes flight disaster.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1972_Andes_flight_disaster

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I understand the historical reference and don't fault anyone for behaving in accordance with their own conscience. For me, cannibalism is one of several scenarios that is worse than my own demise.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
This guy lived all winter near Breckenridge CO on 5 bodies.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alferd_Packer

The Judge.......
Stand up yah voracious man-eatin' sonofabitch and receive yir sintince. When yah came to Hinsdale County, there was siven Dimmycrats. But you, yah et five of 'em, ****** yah. I sintince yah t' be hanged by th' neck ontil yer dead, dead, dead, as a warnin' ag'in reducin' th' Dimmycratic populayshun of this county. Packer, you Republican cannibal, I would sintince ya ta hell but the statutes forbid it.[7]

Latest posts

Top Bottom