Canted Sight recommendation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm interested in this too. There's a place called "Two Rivers" in Okc that does AK stuff. I sent them an email about inspecting mine and they sent a reply the next day and told me to bring it in and they'd take a look at it. I've been meaning to but never got around to it.

tacmedic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First question is does the rifle zero? WASR and other cheap aks are notorious for having the barrel bent and the front sight is purposely canted so the rifle can be zeroed. Straighten the sight on bent barrel and you won't have enough adjustment on the windage to zero.

Know that and AK manufactured to Russian design standards is a 3 MOA rifle. There some real garbage made here that have left people with false ideas of what an AK is supposed to be.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Id fix it for you for free as long as it didnt need the fsb pressed off...in which case i would just reassemble and hand it back to you the same as i got it. Ive fixed a handful of them its really an easy job

Latest posts

Top Bottom