Car rotisserie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you considered building one yourself? I know a guy that built his own and used 14 inch rims and tires from some vehicle he scrapped instead of using hard casters. I don't think he had any issue being able to move a vehicle around on his own.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Have you considered building one yourself? I know a guy that built his own and used 14 inch rims and tires from some vehicle he scrapped instead of using hard casters. I don't think he had any issue being able to move a vehicle around on his own.

Another vote for build your own.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to see pics of the Chevelle.

Not much to look at right now, it's completely gutted. This is the latest picture I have of it and it's even old. Body is sitting back down on the frame for now.

I started building one using old engine stands, just didn't trust it to work well. I think by the time I buy the materials and my labor, it'd be cheaper to just buy one somewhere.

Watch Craigslist, I see them pop up in Tulsa from time to time.

https://tulsa.craigslist.org/tls/5987710089.html

I check CL fairly often, they just rarely show up. That one's not bad but seems to be missing the hydraulic rams for lifting, I can do without the casters.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I check CL fairly often, they just rarely show up. That one's not bad but seems to be missing the hydraulic rams for lifting, I can do without the casters.

You can get the rams for $40 each shipped on EBAY.

Might be worth throwing a low ball offer at the guy, because they don't show up often I suspect you aren't going to see them for a lot off of retail.

Latest posts

Top Bottom