Carmelo Anthony to OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't stand Carmelo but this makes sense. They may only have 1 year left with Westbrook/George. Might as well sell out and go for it. Carmelo may be their only player left going to 2018 but he'll also be an expiring contract they can trade for draft picks if they are in rebuilding mode.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Holy smokes.... this is going to be interesting. It'll end up as genius or disaster, and things are certainly stacking on the frontside, with open options for the future.

Talk about a whole different look for the Thunder this season! I'm not a huge 'Melo fan, but I can agree he is a star - paired with Westbrook and PG13, definitely going to have to see more out of Steven Adams this year - and we just might, if they open up the middle with this new trio!

Wow.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The trade make sense no doubt...... just can't stand Melo's attitude and work ethic. If he's motivated, he's awesome so hopefully he's motivated to come here.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
CA is not good on defense. He likes his weed and likes to brawl. Not a good fit here. It'll be somewhat interesting to see how it goes in a reality TV sort of way. Meh...

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Roberson, George, and Adams will more than make up for his defense. He played on olympic teams and all star teams with great players and I think he will do fine. Hopefully being older and more mature will help him as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom