Carry choice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, true but I’m just still curious what the deal is for feeling a change in carry weapon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think he is saying because of open carry, and no license needed, if his gun prints it is not a big deal.

corneileous

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think he is saying because of open carry, and no license needed, if his gun prints it is not a big deal.

That may be but license required or not, Oklahoma isn’t one of those states where you have to commit to one mode of carry or the other- in other words, if you’re going to conceal carry, then it must be concealed/out of sight/no printing or open carry, can’t be covered at all; Oklahoma’s not like that- they don’t care. My guns print through my tshirts but as long as they stay covered by my shirt, anyone around me can use their best guess as what that mystery object under my shirt is.

Junk Yard Dog

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
What belt do use to hold that behemoth with?

https://bambamholsters.com/belts (Not an endorsement and I’m not affiliated nor an owner of the Holster & Belt maker) He just makes quality Gun Gear)
I also use and carry the Holster in the photo. But not the Magazine Gear.

Attachments

• EF5393B5-8292-450D-B691-6B9D693D1114.jpeg
    EF5393B5-8292-450D-B691-6B9D693D1114.jpeg
    49.7 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I carry what I’ve always carried, a sig 226 with a crossbreed supertuck holster and belt. I agree with the OP though, that’s why I’m on the hunt for a 4 inch SW 686 plus. I’ll use it as my light summer carry. :) Screw printing!

Latest posts

Top Bottom