Carry class and Self Defense Handgun 1 class Schedule

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
The time to train is now, because as Tom Givens, from RangeMaster, always says, " Gun fights are come as you are events, You don't get to choose when something happens". So let's ensure that you, your family, and friends are ready when that moment occurs!

The following outlines the available classes and the training schedule from June - September 2013. All classes will be held at the OKC Gun Club (www.okcgunclub.org) or a private range in Chandler, OK.

Class Schedule (June - September 2013)
All classes are held on Saturdays, from 8:30 am - 5:00pm.

June 22 - Concealed Carry Class (OKCGC)

July 13 - Concealed Carry Class (OKCGC)

July 20 - Self Defense - Level One (OKCGC)

August 10 - Concealed Carry Class (OKCGC)

August 24 - Self Defense - Level One (Private Range)

September 21 - Self Defense - Level One (OKCGC)

Self Defense Act (Concealed Carry Class)
Cost: $60.00 ($50.00 for OKC Gun Club Members)
Class Size: Minimum - 10 students and Maximum - 25 students
This class is a requirement of the State of Oklahoma for anyone wishing to obtain an Oklahoma Carry Permit. No prior gun handling experience is required. A semi-automatic handgun is required, however, owning a gun is not a pre-requisite, as you may rent a gun for $10.00 for the shooting portion of the class. Please note, this class is 80% classroom instruction and 20% shooting. Ammo required: 50 rounds

In this class, you will learn:
Gun Safety
Legal Requirements
Handgun Carry Application Process
State Required Shooting Portion and Test
In addition, students will learn:
Mindset and Awareness Skills
Home Safety
Shooting Techniques
Required Supplies:
Semi Auto Handgun
50 Rounds of Ammo suitable for your gun. If renting a gun, you'll need to bring 50 rounds of 22 long rifle or 9mm ammo. Or I can supply ammo for $20, but please let me know in advance.
Ear and Eye Protection is Mandatory!!

Self Defense - Level One
Cost: $150.00 ($125.00 for OKC Gun Club Members)
Class Size: Minimum - 4 students and Maximum - 12 students
Prerequisite: Concealed Carry Class or Instructor Approval
This class is applicable to anyone who has completed the Concealed Carry Class or has an interest in learning self defense with a firearm, using extensive application and practice. Please note, this class is 80% shooting and 20% classroom.

In this class, you will learn:
Additional Firearm Safety
Proper Handgun Grip and Stance
Drawing From a Holster
Shooting Fast and Accurately
Concealed Carry Methods
Mindset
Managing Unknown Contacts
Pre-Assault Indicators

Required Supplies:
Semi Auto Handgun
250 Rounds of Ammo suitable for your gun. If renting a gun, you'll need to bring 250 rounds of 9mm or .40 ammo.
Belt holster for your handgun
At least two Magazines for your gun
Ear and Eye Protection is Mandatory!!

Sign Me Up!
So review the schedule and email ([email protected]), noting the name of the class in the Subject line and noting the specific class and date you are interested in attending in the content of the e-mail.

To secure your place in a class, send a $30 deposit (check or money order) made out to Awareness Defense Training, to the following address:

Awareness Defense Training
10409 NW 40th St.
Yukon, OK 73099

Include your name (printed clearly as you would like it to appear on the certificate) and your e-mail address (so I may confirm your reserved spot in the class) and a phone number should I need to contact you by phone.*

Classes often fill up quickly, so please submit your deposit as soon as possible for your place to be secured.

Note, these classes are popular with church groups and other organizations, so please let me know if you have a group that would like to attend.

*Please be assured, all personal information is only used for notifications associated with scheduled training and will NOT be shared or sold to a third party

Latest posts

Top Bottom