Carry in a "juice bar"?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A friend posed an interesting (to me anyway) question. If a juice bar (totally nude strip club) doesn't serve any alcohol and doesn't post a gunbuster sign, is it legal to carry there? I told him I thought it was legal. What do you think per OK SDA?

Relentless

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am told there is a new one near Inola. It had all the Mennonites up in arms, but they were white and employed, so no one took their protest seriously.

http://www.newson6.com/story/29854562/strip-club-sign-along-highway-causes-mayes-county-dustup

State law says “no billboard or other exterior advertising sign for an adult cabaret or sexually oriented business shall be located within 1 mile of any state highway."

The hustler store has a billboard beside I-40

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most full nude "juice" bars allow you to bring your own beer or liquor in. They just cant legally sell it to you with full nudity inside. Dallas has several. I went to one in Independence KS several years ago. It was different though because they were allowed to sell beer. Honestly I saw things I never wanted to see but it was a bit of a dive.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I suppose the fact that have three daughters of my own causes me to have a special level of disgust, disdain and outright repugnance for places like that and the 'people' that frequent them.

I don't really care what the answer to the question is.

It's the wrong question to be asking.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, it's legal. Even if they have a gun buster sign it's legal, as long as you leave immediately if the property owner or his agent asks you to. Just as a practical matter I advise against carrying AIWB if you plan on buying any private dances though. :wink2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom