Carry Pistol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am so glad the cool weather is back!

I'm back to carrying a HK P30 about 2:00 in an OWB holster covered by a Filson vest.

I am in the camp of buying a mid to compact pistol and dress around it. When the weather gets warm, I go to the sub-compact like the Shield.

The biggest thing is finding a good pistol that you will carry every day and loaded. I've know guys that love their glock but won't chamber one because they don't feel safe. It's all about comfort and getting comfortable with whatever you get.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ignert post of the day winner.
What a tool

The irony of you misspelling 'ignorant' is hilarious (and no, I don't think that was intentional, you misspell a lot)

Regardless, you wrote that a compact 1911 was a good choice, I disagree because of the inherent issue with their reliability.

Of course, you posted in another thread that MoBoost was putting too much emphasis on reliability (among other things) for a CCW platform.

Tool>Moron

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The irony of you misspelling 'ignorant' is hilarious (and no, I don't think that was intentional, you misspell a lot)

Regardless, you wrote that a compact 1911 was a good choice, I disagree because of the inherent issue with their reliability.

Of course, you posted in another thread that MoBoost was putting too much emphasis on reliability (among other things) for a CCW platform.

Tool>Moron

Yes moron, I misspelled ignert just for you to call me out on it, I knew you would. I was also afraid you would struggle with the bigger words so I try to keep them short and I am typing real slow for your ignert ass.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What if shes a ...Moped?

A handgun is a tool to fight your way to a long gun ,or GTFO of town

An All out Gunfight ...requires a long gun, some friends , or ..Both

Defend yourself, but have an exit strategy, unless your .mil trained ninja warriors.

The best gunfights.....are the ones You arent in....8)

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't worry about grip angle... the only ergonomic matters you really need to be concerned about are whether you can reach the mag release and safety (if any) with your thumb, and for the weaker among us, whether you have the strength to rack the slide. Stuff like grip angle preference ceases to matter after training with the gun. For those new to handguns, it is much more important to pick a gun with a good reputation for quality and reliability, as well as capacity and other functional concerns, than it is to pick the one that immediately feels the most comfortable to your noob hands. Whatever you get, you should train with it until it becomes like part of your arm. Minor ergonomic concerns will cease to be an issue after your first good class with it (CCL course doesn't count), I promise.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes moron, I misspelled ignert just for you to call me out on it, I knew you would. I was also afraid you would struggle with the bigger words so I try to keep them short and I am typing real slow for your ignert ass.

Your butthurt is really getting you today...now you're insulting me personally.

Guess you can't control yourself.

Ill assume it's your time of the Month, so I'll give you a pass.:urwelcome:

Latest posts

Top Bottom