Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Night shoot. Let's make it happen!

i.imgur.com_0V2DJlk.jpg

i.imgur.com_pc7GPqN.jpg

i.imgur.com_kxIUITC.jpg

i.imgur.com_lYNW85v.jpg

i.imgur.com_pKIdUBM.png_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.png

i.imgur.com_gv9XeJ4.png_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.png

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice shots! Love the night fire.

Thanks, dennishoddy. I don't know what took me so long to do a night shoot, maybe I was waiting on the smart phone camera technology. I learned though, that a laser dot adds to the perceived sight radius when used in conjunction with Novaks. I was surprised that by aligning the tritium night sights with the laser dot I got accuracy in low light conditions that equaled or exceeded daylight target practice. That dot is on the target at 25 yards. I could barely make it out visually because it was really dark. But the iPhone couldn't capture the image of the target at that distance in the dark. Now, I was hitting the target in those conditions. When you get your dots lined up, you're going to hit the target.

i.imgur.com_nBbFv7z.jpg

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha! After all, I'm old and set in my ancient ways; much like the original Junior Bonner.

That's a deadly combination that you have there. Even if it is cutting edge 19th Century technology. Those are brutal, close in weapons. I like a revolver and derringer combination. That pair up has been around for at least 150 years and has stood the test of time. I've got what I consider to be a decent derringer in .38 Special.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I let go of my Beretta 92A1 not because it failed to go boom, but because I couldn't easily extract the firing pin and punch the firing pin channel with a Q-Tip. I know that's nit picky, but I am getting older and needed to sell off some of them. So I kept the ones I carry. Not the others. If I can't clean the most important part of it, well. Any of the handguns that ever gave me a problem, or were too impractical to carry - are gone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom