Carrygun Match at Heartland December 19th!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd like to give a shout-out to Ace Hardware, the one just around the corner from Heartland.

They DONATED the tape, PVC and bungee cord (for the shooting boxes) and various other things to help out with the supplies.

I've been buying my stuff there for years and was grateful to have those items donated for the matches.

Thanks!!!

That's out good buddy Mike Bogle that was shooting with us. He manages that store. It's the best place in OKC to get Red Dirt Plants for your house too. Shameless plug!!!

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I liked that one two round standards stage we did like the 2nd match. We drew and shot 2 to the body. I could shoot an 8 stage match with those simple quick standards like scenarios. I bet mist if out shooters have never tried a lot if those sorts if things on a timer either?

WideLoadTimmy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I liked that one two round standards stage we did like the 2nd match. We drew and shot 2 to the body. I could shoot an 8 stage match with those simple quick standards like scenarios. I bet mist if out shooters have never tried a lot if those sorts if things on a timer either?

You're on your damned iPhone, aren't you?

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could shoot an 8 stage match with those simple quick standards-like scenarios. I bet most if out shooters have never tried a lot if those sorts if things on a timer either?

I am working on stages/scenarios/themes for 2011 and you've hit on one of them: A "standards" match of sorts that will create a skill baseline for certain handgun skills. We'd revisit them, one stage at a time, so folks could compare how well they did several months later on a given skill.

I have more ideas coming, so stay tuned!

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am working on stages/scenarios/themes for 2011 and you've hit on one of them: A "standards" match of sorts that will create a skill baseline for certain handgun skills. We'd revisit them, one stage at a time, so folks could compare how well they did several months later on a given skill.

I have more ideas coming, so stay tuned!

I think that's a great idea. Simple, fast and fun! So next month? :smash:

I also like Jesse's idea about bringing out all the "steel" for one stage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom