CCI Quiets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was able to get 2 boxes of CCI Quiets -- Range day yesterday

Ran a box thru my Suppressed Ruger Precision Rimfire -- was using my rimfire spinners at 26 yards (about a yard behind the 25 yard target line).

The rounds would consistently drop about 2 inches, from my usual point of aim; couple rounds later was dialed in.

Almost no noise -- I hear a constant ringing anyway, but I heard a small click when I press the trigger and a clang when the bullet hit the spinner.

Finally found a use for the CCI Quiets !!!!!!!!

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Crossman DPMS SBR Full Auto BB Gun -- The BB gun is a whole lot louder than my Ruger with the Quiets !!!!!

Switched my suppressor over to my Glock 44, shot 30 round of Geco Semi-Auto, then switched to CZ Shadow 2 ; .22lr conversion (Very, Very accurate)

Finished my .22lr session with a S&W 617 with a Burris Fastfire 8MOA optic -- the red dot fills the bottom circle target (4 - 1/2) of the spinner.

Years ago; I didn’t think it was good idea for me, to have a suppressor -- I think the $200 tax stamp and the wait period was the biggest reason. If I had it to do over again, would I -- I SURE WOULD !!!!!!!!!

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was able to get 2 boxes of CCI Quiets -- Range day yesterday

Ran a box thru my Suppressed Ruger Precision Rimfire -- was using my rimfire spinners at 26 yards (about a yard behind the 25 yard target line).

The rounds would consistently drop about 2 inches, from my usual point of aim; couple rounds later was dialed in.

Almost no noise -- I hear a constant ringing anyway, but I heard a small click when I press the trigger and a clang when the bullet hit the spinner.

Finally found a use for the CCI Quiets !!!!!!!!

Are they the 710 fps ones? I use them in a bolt 22 on squirrels and such. They be quiet for sure.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
710 FPS -- Those are the ones -- Found some Remington .22 Shorts, maybe try them on my next outing !!!!

I just traded some LR for some shorts from Catt57. I have never shot a short 22 in my life. I bought a mini wheel gun that only shoots them. They are snappy loud out of a 1in barrel, but tried a few in a bolt 22 rifle that I keep the 710fps in, and the shorts are quiet, but may be a little louder than the 710’s.

Latest posts

Top Bottom