CCW at Diamond Ballroom?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MercFE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just curious, did a search and didn't come up with anything. As best I can tell, it's not public property. And I don't believe they serve alcohol, but then again, I've never been there before.

Going to the Lacuna Coil concert tonight, just wanted to see if it was legal. Anyone know?

RyansFortyFives

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just curious, did a search and didn't come up with anything. As best I can tell, it's not public property. And I don't believe they serve alcohol, but then again, I've never been there before.

Going to the Lacuna Coil concert tonight, just wanted to see if it was legal. Anyone know?

The Diamond Ballroom is well known for being an all-out booze-fest. They do sell alcohol, and LOTS of it.

Just FYI.

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guess that answers the question then... :drink:

It might answer the common sense question, but doesn't answer the legal one. Whether or not a venue serves alcohol is not the test of whether or not it is legal to carry. In fact, if a venue ever admits persons under 21 it is not classified as "bar" under Oklahoma law even if they serve alcohol. I don't know this place, but if they have all ages concert events it's probably classified as a concert hall or event center and would be legal to carry unless, of course, the event could in any way be considered a professional sporting event.

Bryan

ETA - I just realized I'm probably a little late on this. Hope the concert was a good one!

Latest posts

Top Bottom