CCW Badge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
does this forum even have moderators anymore? to add to a discussion and not make it a general discussion topic, I will say that Ive never advocated anything other than complying with the officer's demands and quickly identifying myself as a legal ccw citizen. I also joked about ccw badges and how ghey they were.

But; you got to know your audience; after a couple officer involved shootings of seemingly legal ccw-ing citizens, I am not so quick anymore to dismiss this entire conversation out of hand. I believe that urban-metropolitan cops are more apt to set their default to "any person with a gun is bad".

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:shocked: (At least no one has their finger on the trigger of all those guns ... :wink2:)

That was my exact thought!

However it looks like one I the "ladies" has her rifle-like weapon pointed at the head of the guy next to her.

I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt and assuming it's pointed forward of him. Still, I wouldn't be comfortable standing next to that.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
does this forum even have moderators anymore? to add to a discussion and not make it a general discussion topic, I will say that Ive never advocated anything other than complying with the officer's demands and quickly identifying myself as a legal ccw citizen. I also joked about ccw badges and how ghey they were.

But; you got to know your audience; after a couple officer involved shootings of seemingly legal ccw-ing citizens, I am not so quick anymore to dismiss this entire conversation out of hand. I believe that urban-metropolitan cops are more apt to set their default to "any person with a gun is bad".

Several, why do you ask?? :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom