CCW Belts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I made the switch from handmade leather belts to a looper about a year ago and for concealed or open Cary they can't be beat. I was surprised at the difference a true gun belt made. They are a bit stiffer than I'd like from the get go but wear in nicely. Crossbreed also makes an excellent belt from talking with some friends that have those.

Blue Baby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I made the switch from handmade leather belts to a looper about a year ago and for concealed or open Cary they can't be beat. I was surprised at the difference a true gun belt made. They are a bit stiffer than I'd like from the get go but wear in nicely. Crossbreed also makes an excellent belt from talking with some friends that have those.

Had my Crossbreed for years, I wear it daily and it still looks/functions like new.

http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/GunBelts.aspx

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Currently wearing a Wilderness Instructors Belt that I dig. I got it to replace a Blackhawk CQB Riggers belt that was a tad too small. The wilderness is probably not as sturdy as the Blackhawk was but it is more "toned down" and the craftsmanship into the Wilderness instructors belt makes it more refined. Either one is good though.

For leather I have a belt from RG Leather that is just awesome. I was in the market for a belt that doesn't scream gun belt while looking very nice for a fair price. I feel that RG Gunleather nails it.

http://www.rgleather.freehomepage.com/catalog_2.html

The belt in the lower left is what I have.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like my Loopers and my 5.11 kydex reinforced belts. Got my Loopers at H&H and my 5.11 online and from C.O.P.S. I like them both. 5.11 is a little thinner, but both are stiff and have held up to regular use/abuse.

For the price, and the "local" factor, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase another Looper belt in the future.

silenttim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can you buy them directly from the Looper store off of I-35 still? I had heard they stopped selling our of there location a while back but didn't know if that was true.

Latest posts

Top Bottom