CCW Belts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you buy them directly from the Looper store off of I-35 still? I had heard they stopped selling our of there location a while back but didn't know if that was true.

Correct. As far as i am aware, H and H is the only local dealer to okc. I know one at least one of their guys is a regular poster here on OSA, perhaps he can shed some light if I am incorrect.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Correct. As far as i am aware, H and H is the only local dealer to okc. I know one at least one of their guys is a regular poster here on OSA, perhaps he can shed some light if I am incorrect.

H&H does have a pretty good selection...from plain jane to dress. Kydex lined and non.

BigK

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looper will not sell to you at their place. They will direct you to H&H. I went to Looper since H&H didn't have my size. Mentioned that H&H was low on inventory. Went back to H&H a week later and they were stocked up again.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
go with a LIGER - Maxpedition..... yah sounds corny, but they really do work extremely well and extremely durable.

It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic.

i100.photobucket.com_albums_m3_ryu3rdstrike_napoleon_dynamite.jpg

But seriously...

To the OP...I'd like to know what mixed reviews you are hearing about the Looper belt? :anyone: Because I can't imagine anyone not loving that belt. Oh sure, I've heard folks say the leather dye bleeds a little or the Kydex cracks around the buckle holes.

So what? Your carry gun gets scuffed up with every draw and the leather will support the buckle holes even if the kydex cracks. That's not where you need the most kydex support anyways. It's where your holster and mag pouch rides.

Uh...you DO carry a spare mag with your pistol, right? :lookaroun

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think he is referring to this GeD.

I would not suggest a looper belt. I bought one of their reinforced leather belts, it lasted less a year. Kydex inside cracked and the leather at the hole split. I now have a useless belt I spent good money on.

As for 1911s, I'm a fan of Springfield. If something goes wrong, their cs is exceptional.

Drgnracin72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't mind it getting beat up, but also don't like the idea of my gun and mags falling off when the leather decides to split the last 1/4"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

Latest posts

Top Bottom