CCW Belts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't mind it getting beat up, but also don't like the idea of my gun and mags falling off when the leather decides to split the last 1/4"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

Do you still have the belt? I would be interested in seeing a pic. I am notoriously hard on my gear, and while i expected the kydex to crack at some point around the holes; which it has on my oldest looper, i have not seen the leather split like you are describing.

P20,000

Marksman
Reaction score
I like Looper and okie goods. But I have stopped using the leather goods and seem to favor kydex and a Wilderness belt. I like how the Wilderness can make infinitely small adjustments and I don't worry about how it looks. No one gets to see it while I'm concealed.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Currently wearing a Wilderness Instructors Belt that I dig. I got it to replace a Blackhawk CQB Riggers belt that was a tad too small. The wilderness is probably not as sturdy as the Blackhawk was but it is more "toned down" and the craftsmanship into the Wilderness instructors belt makes it more refined. Either one is good though.

For leather I have a belt from RG Leather that is just awesome. I was in the market for a belt that doesn't scream gun belt while looking very nice for a fair price. I feel that RG Gunleather nails it.

http://www.rgleather.freehomepage.com/catalog_2.html

The belt in the lower left is what I have.

There is a belt on that page I'd like to own.

Just send the guy an email and tell which belt you want based on the location of the pic?

walker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought a Looper yesterday. Its so stiff it will probably take a few months to break it in which is just what I wanted. Keeps the gun nice and high. My kid is gonna freak the next time I come home from work with it in my hand.
Im not a big fan of their holsters but the belt seems pretty good.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looper belts are fine products. No complaints from me. If they're good enough for Piston10, then they oughta be good enough for anybody. The dude's an animal; he's an animal I tell ya.

Latest posts

Top Bottom