CCW in our shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has there been any proven increase/decrease in crime in any state that is currently an open carry state? Just curious as to if the open carry has been beneficial to other states or not.

jarhead983

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would have told the dumb Ba#!@&* off, but, I would not have turned him in. I could not in good conscience turn him in for violating a law that violates our constitutional rights. All of these laws are counter to the 2nd amendment. We have a tendancy to think that the idiots should abide by a set of standards that we have set for ourselves and expect or demand (i.e. laws) that they follow them. For our safety and theirs we want everyone to act in a reasonable manner, but we forget, that the anti's believe that they are eliminating guns for the sake/safety of all. Whose standard or criteria do we follow to ensure this? Under what authority or reasoning do we forbid them their idea of the right to keep and bear arms?

We have to accept the idiots as well as those of us who practice safe handling of weapons. We must also accept what they think is proper conceal and carry or even their idea of discreation.

Now don't get me wrong, I accept their right, but, I practice my right to tell them that they are idiots, or at least try to enlighten them on the ignorance of their ways. I would never forbid them their right to carry, but I would hold them fully accountable for any mishap that they are responsible for. The basis of a free society is not to eliminate risk, but to allow all, the ability to be free. This is true only as long as it doesn't impede the rights of others, not if it might. :rant:

Latest posts

Top Bottom