CDC admits death toll is inflated! Of 161,392 deaths ONLY 6% / 9,683 ARE DIRECTLY CAUSED BY COVID.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SARS-CoV-2 Is an Unrestricted Bioweapon: A Truth Revealed through Uncovering a Large-Scale, Organized Scientific Fraud
https://zenodo.org/record/4073131

sorry folks there's just no way to break this paper down to easily readable chunks/format.
here's an alternative ..

BREAKING: COVID-19 Is 'Unrestricted Bioweapon': Whistleblower Releases Second Paper Alleging 'Large-Scale, Organized Scientific Fraud'
(www.zerohedge.com)

https://zenodo.org/record/4073131/files/The 2nd Yan Report.pdf?download=1

Importantly, while SARS-CoV-2 meets the criteria of a bioweapon specified by the PLA, its impact is well beyond what is conceived for a typical bioweapon. In addition, records indicate that the unleashing of this weaponized pathogen should have been intentional rather than accidental. We therefore define SARS-CoV-2 as an Unrestricted Bioweapon and the current pandemic a result of Unrestricted Biowarfare. We further suggest that investigations should be carried out on the suspected government and individuals and the responsible ones be held accountable for this brutal attack on the global community.

=============
SARS-CoV-2 Is an Unrestricted Bioweapon: A Truth Revealed through Uncovering a Large-Scale, Organized Scientific Fraud

A logical interpretation of this observation is that SARS-CoV-2 and RaTG13 could not relate to each other through natural evolution and at least one must be artificial. If one is a product of natural evolution, then the other one must be not. It is also possible that neither of them exists naturally. If RaTG13 is a real virus that truly exists in nature, then SARS-CoV-2 must be artificial. However, the reality is that SARS-CoV-2 is physically present and has first appeared prior to the reporting of RaTG134 . This would then lead to the conclusion that RaTG13 is artificial, a scenario consistent with the overwhelming suspicion that this virus does not exist in nature and its sequence has been fabricated. The remaining possibility is, of course, that both SARS-CoV-2 and RaTG13 are artificial: one has been created physically and the other one exists only in the form of a fabricated sequence. It is highly likely that the sequence of the RaTG13 genome was fabricated by lightly modifying the SARS-CoV-2 sequence to achieve an overall 96.2% sequence identity. During this process, much editing must have been done for the RBM region of the S1/spike because the encoded RBM determines the interaction with ACE2 and therefore would be heavily scrutinized by others. An RBM too similar to that of SARS-CoV-2 would be troublesome because: 1) RaTG13 could be conceived as a product of gain-offunction research; 2) it would leave no room for an intermediate host and yet such a host is believed to exist as the Spike/RBM needs to first adapt in an environment where the ACE2 receptor is homologous to hACE2. In addition, modifying the sequence of the RBM is also beneficial as RaTG13 would otherwise appear to be able to infect humans as efficiently as SARS-CoV-2 does, escalating the concern of a laboratory leak. To eliminate such concerns, many non-syn mutations were introduced into the RBM region. Importantly, syn/non-syn analysis is frequently used, often at the ORF/protein level, to characterize the evolutionary history of a virus42-44. While editing the RBM, the expert(s) carrying out this operation must be conscious of the need to maintain a reasonable syn/non-syn ratio for the whole Spike protein. To achieve so, however, the expert(s) must have then strictly limited the number of non-syn mutations in the S2 half of Spike, which ended up flattening the curve (Figure 4A right).

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
besides comorbitities part of reasons why some inner city blacks are more affected by C19. darker skin affects production of Vitamin D. relationship between Vitamin D shortage and worst outcomes for C19 has been established for months. this information is NOT a secret!

IMHO media has been complicit NOT spreading message of taking Vitamins to harden our immune systems, especially Vitamin D. odds of Dr fraud fauci not knowing this is zero. betcha he's been taking HCQ, zinc and Vitamin D-3 from the beginning of C19. well documented Dr fauXi has known about HCQ shutting down corona virus since 2005.

Dr. Shiva inventor of Email has been promoting hardening of our immune system by taking Vitamin D, C and A since almost from beginning of C19.

I've personally been taking since March.

Quercetin (zinc ionophore)
zinc
Vitamin D-3
Vitamin C (lipsomal)
Vitamin A

NAC (n-acetyl-l-cysteine) added about 30 days ago, just found out NAC is OTC but FDA may be restricting. list above is what Dr. Scheult (Medcram) personally takes less Vitamin A

everything above is OTC, please get your doctor's blessings before taking any of above
note oil based vitamins can buildup so you can get too much of a good thing

Dr Scheult's COVID-19 series has been one of the best sources of C19 information on entire WWW.
about March 10 was when I first found mention of Zinc ionophore and zinc's mechanisms of shutting corona virus. HCQ is a zinc ionophore.
n-acetyl-l-cysteine and oxidative stress has been covered extensively by Dr. Scheult.

4:00

Fauchi says he is on a daily regimen of vitamin D, although I doubt every thing he says. He hasn't seen a patient in 20 plus years and relies on data off the internet to make him an "expert" in epidemiology.
The folks on the ground are feeding this swamp dweller his info that he is using. He told us it wasn't dangerous to start with, told us masks were not required. Other Scientists said that was BS and still do.
Biden called the President Xenophobic and criticized shutting down travel when he instituted travel restrictions from china.
Harris and biden still deny that even though its on tape and online for anyone to see.
Someone defend this from the left please.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Early Hydroxychloroquine reduces ICU admission by 53% in COVID-19 patients (www.sciencedirect.com)

Early Hydroxychloroquine but not Chloroquine use reduces ICU admission in COVID-19 patients
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1201971220321755

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scien...18144c2&pid=1-s2.0-S1201971220321755-main.pdf

After the global push for the use of Hydroxychloroquine and Chloroquine there is ongoing discussion about the effectivity of these drugs.

Findings of this observational study provide crucial data on a potential protective effect of Hydroxychloroquine in non-ICU, hospitalized COVID-19 patients.

Early treatment with HCQ on the first day of admission is associated with a reduced risk of 53% in transfer to the ICU for mechanical ventilation.

This protective effect was not observed for Chloroquine, therefore these drugs cannot be regarded as interchangeable.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Brain Damage From Masks CANNOT BE REVERSED | October 12, 2020 | SOTN
(stateofthenation.co)

The following is a transcript of the highlights (by Henna Maria) from Dr. Margarite Griesz-Brisson’s recent extremely pressing video message, that was translated on-air from German into English by Claudia Stauber. Video at the end of the transcript.

Dr. Margarite Griesz-Brisson MD, PhD is a Consultant Neurologist and Neurophysiologist with a PhD in Pharmacology, with special interest in neurotoxicology, environmental medicine, neuroregeneration and neuroplasticity. This is what she has to say about masks and their effects on our brains:

stateofthenation.co_wp_content_uploads_2020_10_unnamed_1_1.png

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, an English doctor, in London, thought it was such a problem, she released the information in German. Wearing a mask and lack of o2 has been debunked so many times. If you don't want to wear a mask, fine, don't. No need to spread falsehoods. Co2 and O2 easily passes through fabric. We'd have a lot of brain damaged surgeons, techs, and nurses otherwise.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's the freaking heat and humidity build up your mask that causes people to think lack of o2. I start sweating like a stuck pig. Houston, Augusta Georgia, Charleston, in July is more comfortable.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, an English doctor, in London, thought it was such a problem, she released the information in German. Wearing a mask and lack of o2 has been debunked so many times. If you don't want to wear a mask, fine, don't. No need to spread falsehoods. Co2 and O2 easily passes through fabric. We'd have a lot of brain damaged surgeons, techs, and nurses otherwise.

Not so much, I don't think. There is a big difference in basically standing still in a cold surgery suite, cutting up a patient and walking around with some of these masks on. I have co-workers who are flushed from the about 15 minutes from the start of shift and get puking sick several times over the day. Raging headaches are the order of the day for all of us. I work some place where you are moving, and are moving **** around, from the time you clock in until the time you clock out. I'm actually grateful my doc gave me a letter for an exemption, although I'm kinda missing working right now. My co-workers are some of the coolest folks I've ever worked with. I miss hanging out with them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom