CDC admits death toll is inflated! Of 161,392 deaths ONLY 6% / 9,683 ARE DIRECTLY CAUSED BY COVID.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hell I wore a mask, used hand sanitizer and wore gloves when C19 news first hit mid-Jan
everyone was scared sh1tless .. including me.
but we are now 8+ months into C19 so called pandemic.

there's now a world more info out now.
what I've been posting in this thread is completely non-political
everything is science based with actual evidence attached.

if you tell me I'm wrong .. naturally I'm going to ask for your evidence to see if it's valid or BS.
the exact same test .. I'm vetting everything I'm posting.
where the sauce aka actual evidence?

with this many posts, it's impossible not to make mistakes.
my accuracy factor is pretty darn solid ..
if memory is correct, only had to make 3 minor corrections so far
stuff like Kyle ran 2 football field length instead of three, etc.

My evidence is the lack of any brain-damaged retired medical professionals who wore masks! Or it there an enormous cover-up to hide these people?

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oxygen saturation of inhaled air does not change. Amount of air brought in does change.

Wearing a mask makes the wearer work harder for the same amount of air.

Put on a mask, and we'll go run up some hills. After the first couple, you take off the mask, and we'll do a couple more, see if you can tell the difference.

here's a video using a high grade O2 detector.
naturally it's so called debunked due to exhaled air having about 16% O2 level which is trapped inside mask throwing off measurement.

sure sounds like detector is doing it's job measuring O2 levels for what ever reason.
people that claim mask makes no difference in O2 levels need to wake up
it may make no difference to you, but others may have different needs.

what started this discussion are the kids being forced to wear masks.
who are all but immune to C19 .. scientist claims high as 50% of population have natural immunity to C19.
evidently other corona viruses aka common cold transfers immunity via T cells.
do you know of any kids that doesn't constantly get colds? ha ha ha

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My evidence is the lack of any brain-damaged retired medical professionals who wore masks! Or it there an enormous cover-up to hide these people?

BS .. stating anything is NOT evidence, it's your opinion
why don't cha post actual evidence?
for instance a double blind trials with say a few thousand participants.
or even a white paper published in a peer reviewed journal like say Nature.

appearing on NIH database will do for starters ... but no where near validity of a double blind trial. but sometimes Double blind placebo controlled studies are not possible due to ethics of not treating patients with a highly effective treatment. allowing patients to die by giving placebo is not ethical.
the perfect example is the French doctor Didlier Rault refusing to perform double blind trials for HCQ. he claimed it's not ethical to NOT give HCQ to patients with C19

Last edited:

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll keep following mainstream medical advice and recommended practices instead of organic home remedies and the internet.

The mainstream medical establishment has become so corrupted it's even worse than government.
There's plenty of evidence out there if you want to spend the time to look at it, I'm not going to try and post links.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The mainstream medical establishment has become so corrupted it's even worse than government.
There's plenty of evidence out there if you want to spend the time to look at it, I'm not going to try and post links.
+1 .. that's why I'm soooo careful to back up what I'm posting with actual evidence.
it's gotten sooo bad that for the topic of C19 .. the bar has been reset sooo high what used to be acceptable evidence is now questionable.

hence why I'm forced to post evidence that puts most folks to zzzzzzz ...

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BS .. stating anything is NOT evidence, it's your opinion
why don't cha post actual evidence?
for instance a double blind trials with say a few thousand participants.
or even a white paper published in a peer reviewed journal like say Nature.

appearing on NIH database will do for starters ... but no where near validity of a double blind trial. but sometimes Double blind placebo controlled studies are not possible due to ethics of not treating patients with a highly effective treatment. allowing patients to die by giving placebo is not ethical.
the perfect example is the French doctor Didlier Rault refusing to perform double blind trials for HCQ. he claimed it's not ethical to NOT give HCQ to patients with C19

Studies involving thousands of subjects are quite expensive and are not going to be done to refute ideas that are trending in certain corners of the internet which are contrary to common sense....masks as commonly used do not cause brain damage.

A double-blind placebo study is not possible for mask usage. There's no way a subject could not know if they were wearing a mask or not wearing a mask.

Re the fellow in the video using an OSHA oxygen sensor. An OSHA sensor is not designed to be used in the way he is using it... It is designed to measure ambient / environmental levels of oxygen.
Fire fighters are not qualified to choose test equipment for making medical assessments. Do you think he knows more than an anesthesiologist?

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom