CDC admits death toll is inflated! Of 161,392 deaths ONLY 6% / 9,683 ARE DIRECTLY CAUSED BY COVID.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
KmuExETf.jpeg

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“THINK” about these statements!! “If I get vaccinated”:

1. Can I stop wearing the mask? Government: NO
  2. Can they reopen restaurants, pubs, bars, etc and everyone work normally? Government: No
  3. Will I be resistant to Covid? Government: Maybe, but we don’t know exactly, it probably won’t stop you getting it
  4. At least I won’t be contagious to others anymore? Government: No, it doesn’t stop transmission.
  5. If I am vaccinated, can I stop social distancing? Government: No
  6. If I am vaccinated, can I stop disinfecting my hands? Government: No
  7. If I vaccinated myself and my grandparents, can we hug each other? Government: No
  8. Will cinemas, theatres and stadiums operate as per normal thanks to vaccine? Government: No
  9. What is the benefit of the vaccine? Government: Hoping the virus won’t kill you.
  10. Are you sure it won’t kill me? Government: No
  11. If statistically the virus won’t kill me anyway (99.7% survival rate)…why would I get vaccinated? Government: To protect others
  12. So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with? Government: No
  13. Can you guarantee that I won’t experience adverse effects from taking the vaccine or die from the vaccine itself? Government: No
  14. Since you’re encouraging everybody to get vaccinated then what people experience severe adverse reactions, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will they or their families be compensated? Government: No – the government and vaccine manufactures have 100% zero liability in experimental stages.
  15. How long does the vaccine last? Government: We aren’t sure. So to summarize, the Covid19 vaccine…Does not give immunity. Does not eliminate the virus. Does not prevent death. Does not guarantee you won’t get it. Does not stop you passing it on. Does not eliminate the need for travel bans. Does not eliminate the need for business closures. Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns. Does not eliminate the need for masking. Feel free to copy, paste and share.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FOIs reveal that health/science institutions around the world have no record of SARS-COV-2 isolation/purification, anywhere, ever

Would a sane person mix a patient sample (containing various sources of genetic material and never proven to contain any particular virus) with transfected monkey kidney cells, fetal bovine serum and toxic drugs, then claim that the resulting concoction is “SARS-COV-2 isolate” and ship it off internationally for use in critical research (including vaccine and test development)?

Because that’s the sort of fraudulent monkey business that’s being passed off as “virus isolation” by research teams around the world.

Just 1 of many examples is shown below – this is from a study cited by the Australian Department of Health as a paper “which led to the isolation of SARS-CoV-2 in culture“.

Here are 2 compilation pdfs containing ~60 responses from 47 institutions in 10 countries re the isolation/purification/existence of “SARS-COV-2” last updated February 12, 2021:
Part 1: https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/wp-...47-institutions-Feb-12-2021-chrono-part-1.pdf
Part 2: https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/wp-...47-institutions-Feb-12-2021-chrono-part-2.pdf

As of February 13, 2021: 48 institutions and offices have responded thus far, and none have provided or cited any record describing “SARS-COV-2” isolation.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are 1.3 million active/reserve military under the age of 30, zero have died from Chinese lung AIDS. Why the **** would any sane person demand that the military be vaccinated?

https://www.airforcemag.com/snapshot-dod-and-covid-19/
14 total deaths out of 2.8 million active duty/reserve military.

There are so few that I was able to find the news stories on each one and look at their ages. Just created a spreadsheet, plugged in names and ages. Most of the 14 deaths are reservists older than 50. If I remember correctly there were 2 in their 30's.

Zero under 30. Out of 1.3 million in that age group.

Let that ****ing sink in.

Maybe it's because the mRNA jab is a binary bioweapon and they want to disable military during a critical time...just guessing

The military cannot refuse the vaccine without at least being dishonorably discharged if not worse

Well THAT'S not true. This is an unlawful and unethical order that SHOULD be disobeyed. If they wanted to press the issue they'd have to court marshal someone, and in that case they would have to prove the efficacy of vaccinating people who are not at risk of being harmed by a virus that isn't a real problem with a vaccine that's not a vaccine which has never been tested.

I'm in the military, and if it comes to it I'll be the one to take it that far. I'd literally rather take the dishonorable discharge than take the "vaccine".

Biowarfare & Weaponization of the COVID-19 Vaccine (Video)
https://stateofthenation.co/?p=51502

Bio-warfare & Weaponization of Medicine Amid Covid

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom