Cerakote/Stippling project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

My first Project involving grip reduction, removal of finger grooves, reshaping trigger guard, and Cerakote... All in one gun.

So, what y'all think?? Please... Feel free to be critical!! I'm seriously looking for honest feedback..

Thanks!!!

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
the outline sucks, just use tape to make a border and stop there.
Also, back scratchers are disgusting. Dont you have any long nailed women down in Coalgate?

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didnt go that far, bu I think I'm going to. As it is, its pretty thin in a spot on the rear of the grip. I really want to square it off and try to mimic a 1911 grip as much as possible. Its just a toy, tho. I thin the Burnt bronze is going Bye Bye, too. Possibly an OD/Grey/gunmetal/SOCOM blue camo theme. Not sure

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont care a whole lot for the burnt bronze. Its not bad though. I have one Glock slide in OD and one in Foliage Green. About to do another in Snow Grey. I think Im going to heat mine to get rid of the hump. If that dont work Ill fill it and grind it.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didnt go that far, bu I think I'm going to. As it is, its pretty thin in a spot on the rear of the grip. I really want to square it off and try to mimic a 1911 grip as much as possible. Its just a toy, tho. I thin the Burnt bronze is going Bye Bye, too. Possibly an OD/Grey/gunmetal/SOCOM blue camo theme. Not sure

Before and after of one of mine with Burnt Bronze.

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20161013_ed2ffcd8a0d148cd8426bfbab3a78d14.jpg

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20161013_6668137b875be5092581baad31f3c56f.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom