Change in Date for ENS @ Gerhard1's Place.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The ground is too soft at the range, so I have changed the date to the 2nd of February. Like I said in the earlier thread, I almost got stuck when I checked it out and I think the risk of you guys getting stuck is just too much.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
The ground is too soft at the range, so I have changed the date to the 2nd of February. Like I said in the earlier thread, I almost got stuck when I checked it out and I think the risk of you guys getting stuck is just too much.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

So unusual for Oklahoma to have Mud issues in January, usually we are in full blown fire storm season right now . So we change the ENS date and mean while we have a bunch of happy firemen. farmers and ranchers. See ya in a week........ well if it does not rain.:cool:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, the gun museum eat and greet was set then.
Mother Nature controls the outdoor event. The Museum event ain’t skeert of Mother Nature.

I’d offer the EAS get priority on dates because it’s an outdoor event. There is no rain predicted in the next 5 days.

I’m open to another date for the museum meet if the scheduled participants are agreeable?

Our RV is calling my name and it’s 75 degrees and sunny where I’m wanting to go, so the museum eat and greet needs to happen pretty soon for me anyway. It’s not a requirement for me to be there though if it happens later.

Gerhard1, lets make the call this weekend so those wishing to attend can do some scheduling for their time off.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For some reason, the water is not soaking into the ground as fast as it normally does, so the ground is still soggy. I'm surprised because with a week or so of relatively dry weather it should be dry. But it isn't. So, unless we want to run the serious risk of getting stuck, it can''t be this weekend.

Let's try and work something out. I'm open to changing the date for the ENS.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For some reason, the water is not soaking into the ground as fast as it normally does, so the ground is still soggy. I'm surprised because with a week or so of relatively dry weather it should be dry. But it isn't. So, unless we want to run the serious risk of getting stuck, it can''t be this weekend.

Let's try and work something out. I'm open to changing the date for the ENS.

No rain predicted for next week, so if you want the 2nd of February, take it. We can reschedule the museum eat and greet on the 9th or 16th of February. Reschedule dates sealed in stone though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom