Cheap suppressor.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually 250 on a suppressor and 20 bucks for a new baffle if one goes bad. If you read through you will see they have a replacement process.

And aluminium is used on a ton of suppressors that cost a LOT more. Will they handle full auto abuse, no but for a cheap device I think they will do pretty well for a 22 or 300 BLK build.

Its fine on a 22 lr or subsonic 300blk or pistol cartridge. Just not 223 or 308 full power loads. If they just pressed in a stainless or inconel liner in the first piece it would make a huge difference. At least they put in a stainless thread liner so hopefully it doesn't blow off the end of the gun.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From what I understand they do have a stainless baffle upgrade and the 22 suppressor is only rated for .22lr not .223 though I am sure the 30 cal rated one would take .223 just fine if it will take 300BLK. And there are a ton of .22lr suppressors out there that you wouldn't want to put on a 223 unless you want to see a wad of cash blow downrange.

APH Tactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've spoken with them and they really seem like stand up guys. They are owned by a fellow OIF/OEF Army Veteran that, like myself, ETSd out of Fort Bliss.

I may be slightly biased being that he's from my old stomping ground, but after speaking with him, I'm sure if you ever have an issue, he'll take good care of you!

Mike

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So all aluminium gas blocks are crap, best go tell the companies out there that use it they need to recall.

Will aluminium last as long as steel no. This is also a cheap can especially compared to the ones that average three times the price and if anyone else wants to complain about aluminium you are beating a dead horse.

Latest posts

Top Bottom