Chiappa .22 Mag / .22LR revolver.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know how they stack up against the Heritage Rough Rider but Atwood's has got the Chiappa dual cylinder .22 Mag / .22LR's on sale for $149.00.......might be something to think about if a person is looking for a low cost plinker .22 Mag / .22LR revolver.

They show to be not in stock on line but they are in today's sale circular in the paper.......might want to call before making the drive.

https://www.atwoods.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=.22+chiappa
chippawa.jpg

Last edited:

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think they just always show out of stock. I bought an AR-15 last week, online showed every model on the website as out of stock, but they had 10-12 in the display case. I'd go have a look, if I wanted on.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Y'all are a bad influence! LOL

Popped down to the Owasso Atwoods on lunch and they had 3-4 in stock. I checked it over pretty good and walked out with one.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

4.jpg

So far what I like:

It doesn't have the stupid lawyer lock on the recoil shield
It's full size
It's pretty faithful to the form of an actual SAA for an inexpensive .22
The trigger isn't bad at all (just a bit of creep)
It's a SA .22LR/.22WMR for $150!

What I don't like:

There are some obvious marks on the inexpensive finish and they stamped the SN on the cylinder AFTER applying the finish. The cylinder gap is a bit on the generous side, so we'll see how it does once I get it to the range.

For as long as I've been a shooter, this is actually my first SA revolver ever. I figured the low cost of entry was worth it to decide if I want to add any more to my collection.

Latest posts

Top Bottom