Chicharrones de Harina & Valentina Hot Sauce???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone else like Chicharrones de Harina & Valentina Hot Sauce???

Went to the Southside today for lunch and had a few buche tacos and some menudo. Bought a bag of Cicharrones and some Valentina for a snack...hadn't had these in a long time.

I know what I'm going to munch on this Sunday while....praying my Texans will beat the Jaguars.

Chicharrones de Harina:
noticingswportland.files.wordpress.com_2011_05_chicharrones.jpg

[Broken External Image]

Valentina...more like a picante sauce.
mariachipapaya.files.wordpress.com_2012_06_valentina.jpeg

Mixed together with some Schlitz...
3.bp.blogspot.com__EHjQknksCGo_Tciiml_81xI_AAAAAAAAAkg_iloKWUcp2bg_s320_Schlitz_Full.jpg

Even with this snack...if the Texans lose(again) ..........the snack was well worth it.

Go Texans!!??
[Broken External Image]

cbshothits957.files.wordpress.com_2012_11_156662316_8.jpg_c6eb754c68ed005d52d7d204e8b20ddb.jpg

gapcache.lingospot.com_2011_11_08_Houston_TexansReliant_Stadium_HTT1.large.jpg

skatalite

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're in Moore, the menudo served up at Supermercados Morelos, on Moore Ave. in between 5th and 7th. It's in the same shopping center as the bingo place.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey 348..

To me the best menudo, tacos, and all things authentic...

El Rodeo...between May and Portland on SW29th...the best!!!

I'm somewhat in that area on a regular basis. I'll have to make it a destination. I'm definitely down with authentic grub.

If you're in Moore, the menudo served up at Supermercados Morelos, on Moore Ave. in between 5th and 7th. It's in the same shopping center as the bingo place.

I've been in there a few times. They never had any hot food ready while I was there. I'll have to stop in again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom