Chicks and Bugs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When they get bigger toss in a tarantula and watch the show. My chickens love them, when the tarantulas start moving every year I can pick them up crossing roads. Take them home to the chickens for a treat. They will do the same as with the mayfly but on a very larger scale.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haha! Just wait until they get a little size on them.

Pro tip: Let the corgis hang out with them. Teach them they are not treats. My kittens and Dawg and the baby chicks all RUN towards each other when we go out in the back yard. It is HYSTERICAL to watch. They are all so happy to see each other! 🤣🤣 (Yep, simple minds ... 😉)

Yeah... Izzy was my goat herder. Not any more. She lost her goat-herding mojo...by making friends with all the goats. It's a decent walk from the house down to the gate and mailbox at the road. My wife, me, 3 Corgis, 1 Jack Russell and 4 goats, twice a day. The goats figure out we're going and it doesn't matter where they are they come running. It's a tiny little dwarf goat stampede. We must be a sight to anyone driving by.

Oh, wait... We live near Francis. Probably one of the more normal things you're likely to see around there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom