China buying land in the US

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I love to see links to articles that confirm this trend...All I'm seeing is that Bill Gates is buying farm and rural land like crazy.

Don't believe us huh? Lol, ask any SO or Fire Marshall, pick your county. We have training on how to respond to those facilities.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can honestly say they are buying up land in Western Oklahoma. They bought 200 acre place I was interested in, called realtor about it, already under contract. Realtor called a couple weeks later people could not get financing that was on a Tuesday. Set up meeting on Saturday morning, realtor called Friday and said it had been sold in cash to Chinese for more than the asking price for a Marijuana grow farm.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oklahoma was voted best cash crop in High Times Magazine in the 70s and 80s, Always have had the best climate for it.
Every place I've lived (except Detroit, I guess) in the US has had the local distinction of having "some of the best weed in the world". Seriously. Of all the claims, I'd probably consider the Caribbean the most credible. But I don't know, I don't use it.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Chinese are buying up land in Payne County and setting up grows. On the same subject, I talked to a hippie chick at a grow house here in Stillwater. She said her OVERHEAD was 80K a month. Not a typo. They spend almost a million a year in overhead and still make a profit. Ladies and gentlemen, I am in the wrong business.

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every place I've lived (except Detroit, I guess) in the US has had the local distinction of having "some of the best weed in the world". Seriously. Of all the claims, I'd probably consider the Caribbean the most credible. But I don't know, I don't use it.
I mean i could see that considering it has been a cornerstone of that culture for a number of years.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love how the Oklahoma law was supposed to specify local ownership by Oklahomans... it seems to have done absolutely NOTHING to keep the major investors out of the state. It's already turned into exactly the opposite of what it was billed to be when it was voted on. The cards are a joke, getting a "doctor's recommendation" is laughable, all it is is another tax going into the doctors' pockets. This I know for a fact, and the money flowing into the ones doing it is IN-FREAKING-SANE. I should close my clinic and become a weed doc, I'd be selling out my principles, but I could pay off my crippling debt in a year and live the rest of my life comfortably.

Sucks having a conscience sometimes.

:crying:

Latest posts

Top Bottom