China buying land in the US

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like they need a prior residency requirement. Like, being OK resident for 5 years prior to grow license issue. Would still be workarounds for them, but would at least require a little creativity.

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will soon be auctioning off my dads farm out by Binger. It's 80 acres and has a 30'x60' concrete floor tin barn, 30'x40' concrete floor metal shop, and a 2300sf log home. The auctioneer told me he has dealt with Chinese buyers before looking for marijuana grow properties. They have them out around Chickasha and Pocasset and around Eakly too that I know of. I don't believe there is anything I can do if they (Chinese) exceed our reserve and are high bid for this property when we auction it off. Thankfully, I haven't heard of them having any interest in it but equally just as bad there has been interest from California. The auctioneer also said Mennonites out of Kansas have been buying farms in OK. I wouldn't mind them purchasing it but its not great farm land, its more suited for hunting.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congress (don't count on them) should pass a law restricting the sale of property in the United States to citizens only. That's the way it is in the Philippines-no foreigners can own property so the GI that stays there marries a local gal and she owns the bar or business.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congress (don't count on them) should pass a law restricting the sale of property in the United States to citizens only. That's the way it is in the Philippines-no foreigners can own property so the GI that stays there marries a local gal and she owns the bar or business.

:uhwhat:
People already line up to "buy" the property with foreign money.

murphranch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't believe us huh? Lol, ask any SO or Fire Marshall, pick your county. We have training on how to respond to those facilities.

And we have to do the inspection for fire codes. I’m just a volunteer fire chief in the middle of BFE and I’ve done more than 5 just in this area

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I heard some people talking about this today in discount tire. I can tell you I have seen so many MJ farms all over the place. I work for the gas company so I go all over the place. There is one out here by where I live and they bought a ton of land and have numerous trailer houses on it and keep expanding. It is unreal. I think it’s foreigners too. I could have swore I saw them in there. Unless they were just helpers. There is a lot of stuff going on that people have no idea about. Our country is in big trouble.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And what about corporations? That’s the very easy end around the citizen idea.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I heard some people talking about this today in discount tire. I can tell you I have seen so many MJ farms all over the place. I work for the gas company so I go all over the place. There is one out here by where I live and they bought a ton of land and have numerous trailer houses on it and keep expanding. It is unreal. I think it’s foreigners too. I could have swore I saw them in there. Unless they were just helpers. There is a lot of stuff going on that people have no idea about. Our country is in big trouble.

or we will just buy the land cheap after the pot crash of 202x

Latest posts

Top Bottom