Chris Reeve Small Sebenza 21

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankos72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone ever owned this knife? I'm thinking of putting it on my short list, but I'm not sure if it's worth the price.

I'd like opinions, it even better to check one out in person before dropping the$.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For what it is and what it's capable of, I don't think its worth the money. I'm hooked on assisted opening knives now as well and the Sebenza is known for actually being difficult to open. I don't want that at all.

juscvin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have owned a regular 21 and you'd be hard pressed to find a knife that's made better. It's not hard to open at all. Dual TI scales easy disassembly smooth action good steel what's not to love.

frankos72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have owned a regular 21 and you'd be hard pressed to find a knife that's made better. It's not hard to open at all. Dual TI scales easy disassembly smooth action good steel what's not to love.
This is kinda what I keep reading..... people who own one say it is awesome. You're post is in past tense. May I ask why don't you own one now?

juscvin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure I bought an anodized model and ended up not liking the anodizing (it looked alot brighter in the pics) I plan to pick up another one at Wannamachers I just wanna look at the Sebenza 25.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Little Joes has plenty of CRK and Microtech knives.

I've owned a Carbon Fiber large and small 21 as well as a small Ti plain 21. I like the small Classic and small 21 better than the large and as pretty as the CF scales are, they're not as smooth as the Ti version.

FastAttack

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi, first post, and I plan to do an intro post in the morning. My only advice is this on the small sebby, go ahead and get a large. This will keep you from having one that you carry every day and one you wished was a large. Smalls are nice but if you are going to get a CRK get the large, I have been carrying a lg seb 25 for a while and I wouldn't go back to a lg 21 just due to the finishing and upgrades Chris put into it. Just one mans opinion. As for hard to open...I don't agree with that statement one bit. Mine is like buttered lightning. Good luck with your decision
Gabe

Latest posts

Top Bottom