Chris Reeve Small Sebenza 21

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankos72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Little Joes has plenty of CRK and Microtech knives.

I've owned a Carbon Fiber large and small 21 as well as a small Ti plain 21. I like the small Classic and small 21 better than the large and as pretty as the CF scales are, they're not as smooth as the Ti version.
Awesome! Where is little Joes?

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shouldn't have said "hard to open". It has been reported by several different users on various forums that the size, shape and placement of the thumb stud makes opening this knife more difficult and different than opening other knives. Obviously, not everyone has an issue with this.

frankos72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah... it's looking like used might be the best way to go on a crk. I may check out Joes anyway,I like a good knife shop. I tried to call knives and More today, but surprisingly he didn't answer the phone.

frankos72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. I was in never a dull moment in Branson this weekend. It was nice to see a lot of what I've been eyeing on the internet in person. Their prices weren't bad for a retail spot. They had a few upper end manufacturer pieces like benchmade gold class and stryder. Nothing I couldn't live without.

FastAttack

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes I pay more at Joe's but I get to handle nicer knives before I buy vs buying online based on maybe watching a youtube video or reading a review. It would be nice to have other options than Joe's and H&H but they are good shops to have though. I wish the OKC area could support a custom knife shop like Plaza Cutlery or the BladeHQ showroom in Utah.
F.A.

frankos72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you don't mind waiting through clutter 4 ft deep knives and More on MacArthur has quite a good selection of quality knives at decent prices. Bad hours though and don't leave your knives there to be sharpened.

I went to Joes, prices were $430 for most of the 425$ sm sebenzas 21s. Very reasonable for a brick and mortar store. I decided I don't need one. If they had had a dragonfly is a bought one but instead I came away empty handed. I definitely think it's the best shop around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom