Chronos and 260 Remington

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not like the Winchester/Browning creation of the 7wsm or the 243 wssm.

The .243 WSSM may not be dead. Winchester is going to make brass for it again this year, and it's rumored to maybe show up on the market again in the platform it should have been introduced in the first place. AR15.
Olympic Arms may be the guilty party I've heard from the guys machining the barrel for my new upper in that caliber.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like the Magnetospeed. Seldom do I get an error when shooting.
For the win^^^^^^
It's the only affordable chrono out there that will accurately check shotgun velocity. The wad immediatly seperates from the shot column when leaving the barrel so a chrony set up 12-15' ahead is only recording the wad speed and not the shot.

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The .243 WSSM may not be dead. Winchester is going to make brass for it again this year, and it's rumored to maybe show up on the market again in the platform it should have been introduced in the first place. AR15.
Olympic Arms may be the guilty party I've heard from the guys machining the barrel for my new upper in that caliber.

That’s good to know, now if Winchester would get off it’s backside and start making 7wsm brass again I would be a happy camper.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s good to know, now if Winchester would get off it’s backside and start making 7wsm brass again I would be a happy camper.
That could also happen according to rumors. The lawsuit that drove all the gun manufacturers away from the WSM and WSSM calibers has eclipsed last year if I'm reading right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom