CIVIL WAR 2 in America - WHO WOULD WIN? In-Depth Analysis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My money would be on whoever has the most guns & ammo... and planes, ships, subs, & tanks.

And I hope not too.
:drunk2:
History has proven that the individual combatant can overcome vast armies and create chaos among the ranks.
Snipers are detested by both sides for that very reason. IEDs and booby traps in past conflicts have sunk ships and destroyed combatants during patrols.
Combat is becoming Hi Tech. Those that defeat the enemy's technology is the way to winning wars in the mind of the arms makers currently, but they conveniently ignore that persons in past/recent history that have brought army's to their knees with low technology.
History has proven that the US Military never trains for the next war, only for the current thinking the next war will be the same.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
History has proven that the individual combatant can overcome vast armies and create chaos among the ranks.
Snipers are detested by both sides for that very reason. IEDs and booby traps in past conflicts have sunk ships and destroyed combatants during patrols.
Combat is becoming Hi Tech. Those that defeat the enemy's technology is the way to winning wars in the mind of the arms makers currently, but they conveniently ignore that persons in past history that have brought army's to their knees.

^^^Absolutely^^^

Look at the results in Afghanistan (US or Russia), Viet Nam, Korea, etc.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I feel that it would be more difficult for an uprising than whats being accounted for. With "lists" that people get them selfs on as far as what they project on the internet or real lives (advertising 3%, militia, government distain, etc). People get questioned by FBI or other government agencies all the time for a bumper sticker or a comment that was perceived as a Veiled Threat. Get on a list and your an early target, and the more of a perceived threat you are the faster you just disapear. Take away the proper training, supplies, and tools from an uprising and it suddenly becomes less of a threat as its unable to organize. Take into account also technology that government holds that an uprising would not have (i.e drones, facial recognition software, etc) that they would use to minimize losses and eliminate key targets quickly. I don't know how many defectors from the government there would be, but hit the resistance early, fast, and with precision before an organized fight can get off the ground and you have already paralyzed and demoralized the opposition. Our government isn't one to wait around for bullets to start flying to organize and respond, they have key "watch" lists that will be handled before any sort of fight can be brought to them. Label people as domestic terrorist on the false news networks with thousands of rounds of ammo, homemade machine guns, and silencers etc, and we have lost any sympathizer support from non combatant sheeple. What we have is a large number of Bubbas that weigh over 300 pounds with no training and an Anderson AR with 3 mags, 20 rounds of ammo, and a sightmark red dot. I'm sorry, but things look bleak to me when confronting the greatest military force in the world. But what do I know I'm just a dumb@$$ civilian with no training or real insight into combat outside of movies, Wolverines!!!.

Last edited:

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but things look bleak to me when confronting the greatest military force in the world.
Indeed. Civil war is kinda like relationships... love is blind, but marriage is an eye-opener.

Despite limited guerilla success in their own countries' rugged terrain and/or jungles (having the home field advantage)... no Afghanis, Vietnamese, Koreans, etc. have successfully waged (or even attempted) war against the US military on our mainland.

I wonder why that is...
:drunk2:

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I feel that it would be more difficult for an uprising than whats being accounted for. With "lists" that people get them selfs on as far as what they project on the internet or real lives (advertising 3%, militia, government distain, etc). People get questioned by FBI or other government agencies all the time for a bumper sticker or a comment that was perceived as a Veiled Threat. Get on a list and your an early target, and the more of a perceived threat you are the faster you just disapear. Take away the proper training, supplies, and tools from an uprising and it suddenly becomes less of a threat as its unable to organize. Take into account also technology that government holds that an uprising would not have (i.e drones, facial recognition software, etc) that they would use to minimize losses and eliminate key targets quickly. I don't know how many defectors from the government there would be, but hit the resistance early, fast, and with precision before an organized fight can get off the ground and you have already paralyzed and demoralized the opposition. Our government isn't one to wait around for bullets to start flying to organize and respond, they have key "watch" lists that will be handled before any sort of fight can be brought to them. Label people as domestic terrorist on the false news networks with thousands of rounds of ammo, homemade machine guns, and silencers etc, and we have lost any sympathizer support from non combatant sheeple. What we have is a large number of Bubbas that weigh over 300 pounds with no training and an Anderson AR with 3 mags, 20 rounds of ammo, and a sightmark red dot. I'm sorry, but things look bleak to me when confronting the greatest military force in the world. But what do I know I'm just a dumb@$$ civilian with no training or real insight into combat outside of movies, Wolverines!!!.

You missed a major part of that video. That greatest military force is over 75% right wing. How many of them would defect if the government went against the people? The government could take a small number of people with what you described, but take too much and it would get noticed and would be an open declaration of war against the people. Tools and supplies? Who do you think produces most of the supplies? Red states. Blue areas of the country are completely dependent on supplies while most red areas are or can be self sufficient.

Your entire reply suggests you didn't watch the video, or if you did you listened to argue, not listened to understand what he was saying.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched over half of it, I just simply disagree. He made it seem like it would be a cake walk. I'm saying if the government takes tactile preemptive strikes before the grasp of what was happening then there would still be fear or uncertainty of the soldiers not following orders. Military, police, or government agencies wont act on our own people? Civil right movements, ruby ridge, waco to name a few in recent history. Government and media were able to spin it as a bunch of crazies or domestic terrorists that needed to be handled and they got away with it. They would take care of major liabilities before anyone knew there was a fight. Oops an ammo plant got careless and exploded accidentally , utt oh a firearms manufacturer did some big nono and got shut down and or imprisoned. The people hear the truth the media tells them, we would not know there was a fight untill its knocking on our door confiscating guns and its to late to organize. It would be a slow method of take take take before we caught on to true motives. One or two hits on the military or local government and there isn't a sudden awakening and uprising against the machine, there is an out poor of support for the victims and instant damnation of the culprits look at our own Murrah building explosion. Some people thought that taking it to the government and attacking a federal building was a rebel yell and call to arms, but not how it happened.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First off, most of the atrocities in the civil rights movement was done by local police, this is completely different than the military moving against the whole populace. Second, both Ruby Ridge and Waco were a bunch of crazies, and neither involved the military. And going back to the Civil Rights movement, who won that battle? People became outraged when they saw how the marchers were treated and law was changed. And that was targeted against a smaller segment of the population. Try laws that target a majority of the nation size wise. If the lefists are successful in repealing the electoral college the commentator is correct that there will never be another Republican president again. After that it will only take restructuring of districts to give the leftists more power in the legislative branch. They are already trying this now. If they succeed, then we will witness the destruction of the bill of rights and that right there will trigger a civil war. It won't be a few small pockets of people the government can covertly target, it will be large swaths of the populace.

I get you disagree, and that's fine. But your arguments are flawed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom