CIVIL WAR 2 in America - WHO WOULD WIN? In-Depth Analysis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol flawed arguments.
Love that part in the constitution where it says “except crazies”
Local Waco cops just got those Abrams tanks from motor pool

And that was a pretty lame attempt to discredit my post. David Koresh was a delusional polygamist and took several underage brides. Not to mention the many federal laws he and his followers broke. The Weavers and Harris opened fire on Federal Marshals as they were doing recon before serving a bench warrant as it was known that the Weavers held a large cache of firearms. So please tell me what part of the constitution allows this type of behavior and where federal agencies overstepped their boundaries. And I never said local cops were only there for the Waco siege, I was talking about the Civil Rights movement atrocities being mostly perpetrated by local law. Notice I said "most".

As to how all this ties into cal's argument, it is a flawed one as those examples he gave of how the government can quell a civil war before it begins have nothing to do with how the right side of center civilians would act if the leftists were able to force a never ending blockage of equal representation.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm simply making the connection that the delusional polygamist is to the media then what crazy right wingers are now. Delusional people thinking they can seperate them selfs or overthrow the government when it over steps and infringes on their rights. It's the old frog in a slow boiling pot of water proverb (I hear it's BS, but I don't know for sure), once the ones that would take action get around to it, it will be too little too late. Take into effect that alot of what is out there as far as any resistance is under armed, under trained, and under prepared (mentally and physcally) I just dont see it as a successful uprising. When the dust settles and any uprising is put down the media will lable it as domestic terrorist, sleeper cells, extremist, or some new term they coin. History will reflect how insightful and wise the government was, and a small portion of the population decided to turn on their country. Or maybe I am wrong and another shot heard around the world will yet again win us our freedom. As for me I will continue to be a watchdog for my family and worry about our needs until such a time comes. I will continue to pray for peaceful resolve and a fruitful nation that does not turn on our selfs.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And that was a pretty lame attempt to discredit my post. David Koresh was a delusional polygamist and took several underage brides. Not to mention the many federal laws he and his followers broke. The Weavers and Harris opened fire on Federal Marshals as they were doing recon before serving a bench warrant as it was known that the Weavers held a large cache of firearms. So please tell me what part of the constitution allows this type of behavior and where federal agencies overstepped their boundaries. And I never said local cops were only there for the Waco siege, I was talking about the Civil Rights movement atrocities being mostly perpetrated by local law. Notice I said "most".

As to how all this ties into cal's argument, it is a flawed one as those examples he gave of how the government can quell a civil war before it begins have nothing to do with how the right side of center civilians would act if the leftists were able to force a never ending blockage of equal representation.
David Koresh broke laws?
Please tell me the crimes of which he was convicted.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
David Koresh broke laws?
Please tell me the crimes of which he was convicted.

Yes, he broke marriage laws, underage sex laws, underage marriage laws, and (even though I disagree with these laws) firearms laws. However, before he could face a trial he quite forcibly resisted arrest which lead to the death of himself and everyone of his followers.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm simply making the connection that the delusional polygamist is to the media then what crazy right wingers are now. Delusional people thinking they can seperate them selfs or overthrow the government when it over steps and infringes on their rights. It's the old frog in a slow boiling pot of water proverb (I hear it's BS, but I don't know for sure), once the ones that would take action get around to it, it will be too little too late. Take into effect that alot of what is out there as far as any resistance is under armed, under trained, and under prepared (mentally and physcally) I just dont see it as a successful uprising. When the dust settles and any uprising is put down the media will lable it as domestic terrorist, sleeper cells, extremist, or some new term they coin. History will reflect how insightful and wise the government was, and a small portion of the population decided to turn on their country. Or maybe I am wrong and another shot heard around the world will yet again win us our freedom. As for me I will continue to be a watchdog for my family and worry about our needs until such a time comes. I will continue to pray for peaceful resolve and a fruitful nation that does not turn on our selfs.

Well, I disagree with you simply for the fact that it won't be a small faction. The left have gotten very bold on what they are doing politically and it very well might reach a tipping point. Do I hope it doesn't happen. Of course. But if it does, it will get extremely messy.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just wanted to point out a few issues related to these opinions. The day before the Waco incident happened David Koresh could have been arrested while walking down the street. Most likely without an incident at all . Janet Reno let him return to the compound and then launched a military attack against the compound the next day. They used Hueys with M-60's and then tanks later to murder all those men ,women, and children. What happen to como posse tutius ? Randy Weaver big crime until he was attacked was cutting off a shotgun barrel. Federal agents shot and killed his unarmed wife while she was standing in a doorway holding her baby. I believe they also shot his teenage son buy, I don't remember all the details about the Weaver incident. I opinion is that both were social experiments to see if the public would support the government in such attacks if the victims were portrayed as mad dogs. I don't remember anyone involved on the government side going to jail for any of this. This will be the same tactic they will use if anyone tries to rebel. This has worked since the Civil War. The victor gets to write ( lie about)history.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting analysis. Would civil war happen in america? Happened in the past. I don't know.
I hope not.

Yes it would be in America, we're currently circling the drain as conservatives it seems to me that it's only a matter of time before a straw breaks the camels back, that or we'll live on our knees..

You missed a major part of that video. That greatest military force is over 75% right wing. How many of them would defect if the government went against the people? The government could take a small number of people with what you described, but take too much and it would get noticed and would be an open declaration of war against the people. Tools and supplies? Who do you think produces most of the supplies? Red states. Blue areas of the country are completely dependent on supplies while most red areas are or can be self sufficient.

Your entire reply suggests you didn't watch the video, or if you did you listened to argue, not listened to understand what he was saying.

:thumbup3: Tanis you watched and comprehended.. I found the score card to be quite appealing, Of course..

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just wanted to point out a few issues related to these opinions. The day before the Waco incident happened David Koresh could have been arrested while walking down the street. Most likely without an incident at all . Janet Reno let him return to the compound and then launched a military attack against the compound the next day. They used Hueys with M-60's and then tanks later to murder all those men ,women, and children. What happen to como posse tutius ? Randy Weaver big crime until he was attacked was cutting off a shotgun barrel. Federal agents shot and killed his unarmed wife while she was standing in a doorway holding her baby. I believe they also shot his teenage son buy, I don't remember all the details about the Weaver incident. I opinion is that both were social experiments to see if the public would support the government in such attacks if the victims were portrayed as mad dogs. I don't remember anyone involved on the government side going to jail for any of this. This will be the same tactic they will use if anyone tries to rebel. This has worked since the Civil War. The victor gets to write ( lie about)history.

Um, you're a way bit off on your facts there. They were not just after Koresh, but him and several other members. Not only that but they did not want the arms stored at the compound to be moved. Had they just arrested Koresh the day before the rest of the members woudl have fled with all that firepower. You should also look up the history of Koresh and some of the things he did way before this incident. The first day of the 51 day standoff was not with the military. It was a standard ATF raid, no hueys, no tanks. A news reporter accidentally tipped off one of the Davideans and when the ATF showed up the Davideans opened fire on them. That first day 4 agents and 6 cult members died from the gun fire. The next day the ATF moved in some armored vehicles, not tanks, but were able to negotiate the release of 10 children. Then Koresh said he would give himself up if his message was broadcasted nationally, which it was over the Christian Broadcasting Network. But, Koresh reversed and said God told him not to give up. Koresh escalated the whole thing. These negotiations lasted over 51 days without another gun shot until they tried using tear gas to smoke out the members. This is when the tanks were rolled in, to breach the walls of the buildings and fire gas grenades into the interior.

Randy Weaver was going to several Aryan Nation meetings and met an undercover agent. It was this person, who he thought was a member of the Aryan Nation, that he sold two sawed off shotguns to. When he refused to become an informant he was brought up on those charges and arrested. Due to a mistake by the parole officer, he was given the wrong date for the hearing and failed to show so a bench warrant was put out for his arrest. While scoping out his cabin 6 federal marshals were discovered by Weaver's son, the family dog and Kevin Harris. The dog went after the agents who shot the dog in self defense, that in turn caused Sammy Weaver to return fire and he was shot dead. Kevin Harris shot and killed one of the Marshals. This kicked off an 11 day siege of their property. During which a sniper saw Weaver and Harris pointing their firearms at a helicopter and fearing they were trying to shoot it down shot at both of them. The first shot hit Weaver in the arm, the second shot missed him but hit his wife who was standing on the other side of a door. Yes, she was holding an infant, but she was not seen by the sniper nor was she the target. Weaver and Harris finally surrendered a week later.

I remember these incidents growing up, but I had to refresh myself with the facts. A simple google search turns up many sources. These two incidents were not some poor schmucks getting rolled over by the government. Nor were they just standing up for their rights. One was a pediphile poligamist and the other a white supremacist.

Latest posts

Top Bottom