Civil War-Is it possible?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am soft, yet prepared and have no interest in engaging a platoon of highly motivated, highly skilled, heavyly aremed soldiers with tanks, artillary and air support.

Will soldiers fight against a civilian population? I say they will.

If I see a bunch of Army guys and gals coming down the street I'm changing sides!

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually there's been several, but the feds take them out behind the scenes with BS charges. See Sergeant Charles Dyer, July4patriot, one of our own. They burned his house to the ground and locked him up on false allegations in a corrupt court.

He got everything he deserved...in fact I'll go even farther and say that he wanted everything he got. It elevated his star status among some groups.

And he is not Sergeant Charles Dyer, it is Charles Dyer or Mr. Dyer....the title of Sergeant is reserved for those on active/reserve duty or retired status. He is none of those.

Belthos

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you all think that the gun control issue is enough to cause civil unrest?

You hear of prepping for massive fault line shift and financial collapse, solar flares and all these other far fetched scenarios. Do any of you think that civil unrest over the gun control issue is a more likely scenario?

Do you think that most people who are prepping for whatever it is they are prepping for are prepped for a civil war based on honoring constitutional rights?

Small scale civil unrest may occur in small areas.
All out civil war, no.
There is always a possibility, but its more likely you'll buy the winning powerball ticket at the exact moment you are struck by lightning inside the gas station on a cloudless day.

In Oklahoma, I would keep prepared for natural disasters like the occasional giant tornado, and the uncommon random acts of violent crime.

Belthos

Phildo64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While its possible, i think its folly to pretend to fight a military. Them boys got some pretty badazzed weapons, including jets, drones, tanks and big things that go really boom.

Not good for a bunch of revolters with ARs/AKs and maybe a .50cal semi or bolt.

The Taliban do it everyday sir.

Chris Lang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im pretty certain foreign troops would cross the line with a lot of people. Also if push come to shove, you gotta believe alot of our military will honor their oath over their orders from Washington.

And I PRAY that be the case. The possible problem as I see is this: A lot of the "riot control" troops will be of the Blue Helmet type. They are not necessarily loyal to the USA, in fact, many despise us.................

Last edited:

Walrus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From the histories I've read of recent events, the one common thread is that the great majority of people were in denial about what was actually happening because it just couldn't possibly be.

And then it was too late.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From the histories I've read of recent events, the one common thread is that the great majority of people were in denial about what was actually happening because it just couldn't possibly be.

And then it was too late.

Not to be a smart ass, but that was probably true when marching orders were written on Parchement paper.

A gun confiscation cannot occur using military force, nation wide. Yeah, Katrina, blah, blah. It was a local situation. The internet, before it was shut down would provide enough information to alert everybody, and we aren't talking ifo wars or any site like that.

Ok, The gubberment can shut the net down in an instant......who cares, because enough leaks from credible sources would get the word out before anything happened, the dammed government can't keep anything secret.

Walrus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No offense taken. I hope you're right. What concerns me is that you're under-estimating the quickness of a dual exec order which simultaneously locks down the web and declares martial law.

I think martial law is a given. And the suddenness with which it happens could shock us all. But I hope you're right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom