Civil War-Is it possible?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont know if it is good, or bad, to still see some of you with a glimmer of hope left.

The house is on FIRE, and we are being awaken and and told, HEY MAN!!! FIRE!!!!!!

They have all of our other freedoms crushed. Once they get the guns, they can do whatever they wish.

It's only a short term glimmer. I just think that they won't be able to do much if anything when it comes to a weapons ban right now. Stalemate is something they do well. Not that they wouldn't try more in the future, but I think by then our government will collapse economically. Spending is another thing they do well. So I'm not all that hopeful, I just think government spending will get us before the government gun grabbers do.

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not over guns or any other current issue. It would only happen when, and if, the FED stopped sending cash to the states for whatever reason. Then we might see some of the states pull away in a mostly bloodless breakup like what the old USSR had.

Drebin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It is possible and we could win. If they completely ban all mag fed firearms and came to confiscate them house to house that might be the last straw.

If a Civil war happens I would hope most of the military and police would choose to do whats right by defending the Constitution and the American people against tyranny. Air force bases would be contentious ground, the Rebels should capture as many as possible as soon as possible.

Serenity Bushcraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our rights have been stripped away faster than any of us know. Fear of (fill in the blank) and a "promise" of safety is all it takes to get the sheep to willingly throw away their God given FREEDOMS. We have gone from the single Greatest Nation that the world has ever seen to a society of weak minded, uneducated, lemings. If there is not a sense of instant gratification, or sweat is involved, or actual research is involved then it is not worth our time. I say **** THAT. Civil War is not only probable but in my opinion it is needed, it is time to clean house. Where is your line in the sand? What will it take for you to stand up, fight and possibly die for what you belive in? I for one am sick and tired of having my rights stripped away because others are "scared of the little brown men with box cutters". I am tired of a government that thinks it knows what is best for me making decisions that are consistently wrong or obviously favor the campaign contributors. WE THE PEOPLE matter, the government works for US. My line has been drawn! And it will be crossed well before they come and try to take my guns. Do not wait untill you see blue helmets patrolling the streets because it will be too late to do anything. Right now they can come and get you, hold you for as long as they want, no trial, no jury, call you a terrorist, ruin your life and WE let that happen. What happens when the government is no longer scared of the people that they are supposed to serve? That is right we are all going to be screwed. Thomas Jefferson said something along the lines of " The great thing about the 2nd Amendment is that is will not be needed untill they try to take it away". We are guaranteed the right to own arms capable of raising a militia capable of fighting a war, a modern war!
Call it social engineering or global manipulation or just plain old bad luck but we have somehow managed to put the single most corrupt group of politicians into office that we as Americans have ever seen. vote to limit the terms of ANY political office. Vote to eleminate the electoral collage. Vote!!!! There should be no such thing as a carreer politician. Hold our elected representives accountable for their decisions. Hold them to the letter of the law that they impose upon us. If they will not be held accountable then they must go. Limit the power of the federal government and give the power back to the states, just like it was origionally intented.
There may not be a war, but there will be civil unrest. It is a tactic to scare the "sheep" into willingly giving up more and more of their rights. Why go to war over something that the scared masses can be tricked into giving up without a single drop of blood. Hitler started in a very similar way!

PS I am sorry for all the spelling errors. PPS I am sorry that I feel that I have to say that I am sorry for the spelling errors. PPPS I forgot what I was going to say.

CHEERS

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you all think that the gun control issue is enough to cause civil unrest?

You hear of prepping for massive fault line shift and financial collapse, solar flares and all these other far fetched scenarios. Do any of you think that civil unrest over the gun control issue is a more likely scenario?

Do you think that most people who are prepping for whatever it is they are prepping for are prepped for a civil war based on honoring constitutional rights?

Short answer: No.

Most people who are "prepping" aren't geared up, ready, or even considering going all Wolverine on the .gov. It's not their main focus.

I'm willing to bet that those who are usually running their suck, on the internet, about civil war aren't even preppers and actually don't have the stones or skill to do what it would take to challenge the government and it's forces in armed conflict.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
While its possible, i think its folly to pretend to fight a military. Them boys got some pretty badazzed weapons, including jets, drones, tanks and big things that go really boom.

Not good for a bunch of revolters with ARs/AKs and maybe a .50cal semi or bolt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom