Civil War-Is it possible?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yamamoto? Isnt he the guy who woke up the sleeping giant or something like that?

While the accuracy of both quotes is debatable, Yamamoto allegedly stated that invading the US Mainland would be suicidal, as there would "be a rifle behind every blade of grass."

Accuracy aside, it is a great statement.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not in our lifetime. Maybe a breakdown though, like from a pandemic, which isn't nearly as sexy as an Alex Jones revolution but much more likely.

luvDrecoil

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Big picture fellas...... If military turns on civilians that means they'll cut ties with Leo's. Leo's have families to protect. Many soldiers have families to protect. Most military bases are pretty much ran by civilian contractors. So where will the organization go? Where will morale go? How many of their bad ass toys will be lost to civilians in combat? Will A soldier fighting based on orders outlast a man fighting for everything he loves? Let's say 80 million gun owners in America. 1out of 20 of those willing to fight, I like those odds

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
While the accuracy of both quotes is debatable, Yamamoto allegedly stated that invading the US Mainland would be suicidal, as there would "be a rifle behind every blade of grass."

Accuracy aside, it is a great statement.
That has been totally debunked. It has been suggested that an high ranking officer could have said it but her is no documentation of it ever being said.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That has been totally debunked. It has been suggested that an high ranking officer could have said it but her is no documentation of it ever being said.

There are a lot of quotes like that. The quote might be wrong, but I still like it. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

JamesP82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think you guys are way off about this. When attacked, Americans tend to band together rather quickly. And I personally believe we are more efficient at killing each other than the people of these other nations. It is a part of our culture and identity, and always has been. I do not condone, nor appreciate such actions in any way, but just look at the OKC bombing, for example. A few guys blow up an entire building with a truck full of fertilizer.

And during our last civil war, we were inventing submarines, iron-clad battleships, and repeating rifles, just so we could kill each other more effectively. I think a new civil war would be just as horrific.

Are you trying to imply that terrorist acts against eachother (OKC Bombing) is part of our American identity, or that it caused us to band together?

Every war America has ever fought has taught us new lessons and led to new inventions. Ever heard of the Atomic bomb? Pretty sure it wasn't designed to kill Americans.

Hannibal7

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@JamestheJust: That's exactly what I came here to post. I think they are intentionally stirring the pot and trying to turn us against each other. If you notice, it is not enough to merely put forward legislation anymore. They have to create bad guys for the sheople sitting at home to hate on. Race-baiting, hate the rich, and now hate the gun-owners. They are trying their hardest to marginalize us. With the media firmly in their camp, they just might tear us apart.

That certainly appears to be the goal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom