Civil War-Is it possible?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That has been totally debunked. It has been suggested that an high ranking officer could have said it but her is no documentation of it ever being said.

Really? Wow. You read everything that was in my statement and came up with that as your rejoinder? It has NOT been "totally debunked" or there would be no "suggestion" that someone else "could" have "said it". Go help someone else or, conversely, go troll someone else. Please.

marshalldylan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The military is prohibited from law enforcement by the posse comitatus act I believe. Civil war is just not going to happen. I imagine the government will eventually collapse under its own fiscal insanity.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The military is prohibited from law enforcement by the posse comitatus act I believe. Civil war is just not going to happen. I imagine the government will eventually collapse under its own fiscal insanity.

I don't think the current Kinglike person cares a whit about the law of the land. I do agree about the potential reason for an implosion.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are some people out there who take their rights seriously, even in this day and age. Don't take Americans for granted, some of them might surprise you...

Wild Weasel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So who is going to lead this civil war? Haven't seen one person willing to stick his neck out for people to rally behind. Just a thought all this talk and no leadership it would collapse pretty fast. Gotta insert some logic into this conversation.I am very doubtful their will ever be a civil war like what has taken place in our past. Civil unrest thats more a possibility.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im ready!

i.imgur.com_fQsy7kO.jpg

SoonerTactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I LOVE this quote...

To the folks on the left, the gun grabbers, if there is any doubt in your minds that Americans will defend their constitutional rights to the death, simply drive across the Lincoln Bridge and take a long look at row after row of white grave markers at Arlington National Cemetery. As you gaze upon that place of honor, remember, we are the sons, grandsons, and great-grand sons of the men lying there. We are no less inspired than they to defend the constitution against all enemies—domestic and foreign.

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/51977?utm_source=scribol.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=scribol.com

srcooper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I LOVE this quote...

To the folks on the left, the gun grabbers, if there is any doubt in your minds that Americans will defend their constitutional rights to the death, simply drive across the Lincoln Bridge and take a long look at row after row of white grave markers at Arlington National Cemetery. As you gaze upon that place of honor, remember, we are the sons, grandsons, and great-grand sons of the men lying there. We are no less inspired than they to defend the constitution against all enemies-domestic and foreign.

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/51977?utm_source=scribol.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=scribol.com
Very Nice!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom