Claremore shooters...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Milligan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I live only about 2 miles away from AKguys land and I have a brush hog. Only problem is my time is extremly limited at the moment. I could not get up there untill at least November. I might have time the 2nd weekend of October but I don't know yet.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I live only about 2 miles away from AKguys land and I have a brush hog. Only problem is my time is extremly limited at the moment. I could not get up there untill at least November. I might have time the 2nd weekend of October but I don't know yet.

thanks, yeah it needs to be something bigger than a pushmower because there is tall grass and blackberry briars, i would prefer to get a lane in the pasture cleared out away from the road, it would also have to be on a weekend for me.

lockoutmonkey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have truck and small lawn equip. and can help if not working. Time, date, and place. I'll be there if I can. I'd really love to do this as I grew up being able to access about 200+ acres in Verdigris to shoot, hunt, fish, or just about anything else we wanted to do outdoors. The land was sold about 7 or 8 years ago. Man I really miss those days especially now that I have a six year old. It is hard to find a place like this so close anymore to teach the little guy how life should be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom