Classes for clays?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm almost afraid to ask what it costs to get the buttpad setup installed and somewhat fit to you.
I had the Country Gentleman install a Graco recoil reducer / adjustable butt plate and pad on a Browning Citori 7 or 8 yrs ago. I think the cost was around $400 for everything which also included a gun fit.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thats not terrible at all...
There is also a stock maker in Collinsville, Larry Garroutte, that can install adjustable butt pads and combs. He installed a Ken Rucker Bump Buster on my Kreighoff a few years ago. I think he is still in business. Let me know if interested and I'll PM his phone number to you.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you want the top dog in Ok, JJ Perodeau is your guy.
Classic trained in shotguns in Belgium as an apprentice for many years, then taught engraving, and so on. He can bend stocks, etc. Without out a doubt the best classic shotgun smith in the country. He has tester stocks to determine your LOP, and so on. Bring your checkbook and be ready for a wait. He doesn't offer classes, just builds the guns to fit you.
https://jjperodeau.com/services/

Latest posts

Top Bottom