CLEO signoff on Form 1 SBR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okmedic

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Can you complete your own fingerprint cards or do those have to be completed at sheriffs office?

I recently got my SDA and Fingerprinted for Armed Security at OK County. The lady who did my fingerprints said that they don't have to fingerprint you every time you need something else done. If you've been printed one time, they can just print off new cards as needed. If memory serves, they are $3 each. I'm not sure if other counties are the same, but I just thought I'd throw this out there in case anyone needed the info.

ShaunyP26

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went downtown (OKC) today to county sheriff/jail. $5 a card and you get an electronic copy. They only do it from 7am to 3:30pm.

CLEO paperwork needs to go to the warrant office, which has the same hours.

On another note, a siren went off that sounded exactly like the siren announcing the start of the purge. I asked the lady if everything is ok and she said "were definitely ok" and grinned. Anyone know what that meant?

BobbyJuice

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went downtown (OKC) today to county sheriff/jail. $5 a card and you get an electronic copy. They only do it from 7am to 3:30pm.

CLEO paperwork needs to go to the warrant office, which has the same hours.

On another note, a siren went off that sounded exactly like the siren announcing the start of the purge. I asked the lady if everything is ok and she said "were definitely ok" and grinned. Anyone know what that meant?

did you bring your own fd-258 fingerprint cards?

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No offense taken, but I am curious as to which gun law you think is being crossed.
None sir, I per our conversation you know what you are talking about, but the lay (new to nfa) should seek answers that will hold up in court rather than a board, though a knowledgeable one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom