clipdraw thoughts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

markjason

They scare the hell out of me, personally. But that's only because I'm old school and tend to thing that most of the times guns go off it's because something depressed the trigger. That's what holsters prevent; accidental trigger pressure.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After much careful thought, I have decided I like my junk too much to put a clip draw on my Glock...imagine the intial thought if you were to have an issue: "Crap; I wish I could have this incident as a do-over".

rswink

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bringing up old topic. Had a version of this before, thinking of putting it on a ec9s, maybe get a trigger guard kydex on a cord to protect the trigger. Thoughts?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

BlackRiflesBoy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've used a clip draw on my 33 for years. I carry small of back and it's easy to get to. Like any carry system it has it's downside and upside to it. Upside, I can get to rather quickly and can hide it extremely well. Downside, most of the time I carry it unchambered, but I have carried it loaded.
If you decide on a clipdraw, do lots of practice in getting it into action without touching the trigger. It's definitely not a system for everyone.
If you carry it that way loaded, just make sure the barrel is perfectly lined up with your buttcrack and you should be good to go

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
12 years I've been carrying my KelTec .380 with a clip draw on it and haven't shot myself. Right front pocket. Nothing else goes in that pocket except the 380. If I got scratch my nutz or something I reach in from my left pocket not the right one. I think most folks just aren't disciplined enough to carry with the clip draw.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
12 years I've been carrying my KelTec .380 with a clip draw on it and haven't shot myself. Right front pocket. Nothing else goes in that pocket except the 380. If I got scratch my nutz or something I reach in from my left pocket not the right one. I think most folks just aren't disciplined enough to carry with the clip draw.
BLAM! Oh sht!

Latest posts

Top Bottom