clipdraw thoughts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rustygun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I cannot think of a more dangerous way to carry a firearm. Might be worse if you used a clip draw in the small of your back. That way it would be impossible to see if there are any garments or other potential trigger pullers while you insert it. Every time you sit down you take a chance something would hit/hook the trigger. It would be nearly impossible to draw while in a car or laying on your back with a drunk 300 lbs redneck on top of you using your head and chest as a fist stopper.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I cannot think of a more dangerous way to carry a firearm. Might be worse if you used a clip draw in the small of your back. That way it would be impossible to see if there are any garments or other potential trigger pullers while you insert it. Every time you sit down you take a chance something would hit/hook the trigger. It would be nearly impossible to draw while in a car or laying on your back with a drunk 300 lbs redneck on top of you using your head and chest as a fist stopper.

If you have 300lbs of redneck on top of you beating your head in, trying to draw your weapon might not be a main priority.

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They sell trigger guards for this. I used a Clipdraw for many years and somehow I avoided shooting myself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom